Kunoichi vs. Mahou Shojo Rival Schools!

Started by Inerrant Lust, December 23, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 04, 2017, 04:30:36 PM
lol yeah, i get crazy when I'm super into an RP.

But yeah, I just wanted an excuse to be Sailor Moon. I mean, original Magical Girl, come on. ;3
Original Magical Girl?  That's Bewitched.

Yarnover

Quote from: Jefepato on January 04, 2017, 10:11:35 AM
Just for the record, is it fine if Hana thinks the school rivalry is a bit stupid?  She hates demons (and people who side with demons) and really doesn't care if her peers want to hate magical girls (although she will still study magic because she studies everything).

But really she'd treat any fight with a magical girl as a friendly sparring match, and when there's a demon, she goes full-on psycho-murderess.  If that's okay.
Yasss...
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Yarnover

Quote from: Yurie on January 04, 2017, 10:21:07 AM
Also, small side note; is it alright if not a lot of magical girls know that Hikaru is actually Shineon? I'd imagine Hikaru doesn't like transforming publicly, so he does the whole Clark Kent thing. Plus, it's hard for most people to see squishy, sad little Hikaru and powerful, confident Shineon as being the same person.

Makes sense to me.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Tokyorose627

Name Aoi Fujisaki

DoB: April 11th

Hobbies: Practicing his vocals, playing guitar, listening to music, writing music and lyrics, sewing (Secret!), Playing with Fairy April!

School/Year: Usagi Academy 3rd Year

Club: None at the moment, but plays in a band!

Magical Device: A Gold Medallion (Once transformed, attaches to the tie of his outfit)

Weapon: Standard Fender Electric Guitar (When Aoi transforms, his guitar is imbued with his magic, allowing it to withstand hard hits and shatters which would otherwise break the instrument)

Power: Sound Manipulation

Abilities:

• Feedback! - With the use of his electric guitar, Aoi can create sonic waves of static feedback, as if from a speaker! Glass shattering, the waves can cause his enemies to lose their hearing for a short period of time, and even make them dizzy!

• Enhanced Abilities: Transforming allows Aoi to take damage that would otherwise seriously injure, or even kill, a normal human.

Physical Description: Aoi is a young man, standing at about 5'8, with a lean body, lithe and toned rather then muscular like some boys his age. He has black hair and brown eyes, however when he transforms his hair gains a blueish tone, as well as his eyes becoming blue, with mixes of purple.

Biography: Aoi was just any normal boy, going to school, getting an education. However seeing the problems of demons and monsters attacking the city never really made your life any way normal, did it? He did whatever he could to stay away from instances that could get him hurt, or worse, watching as people with strange abilities would go to fight off these monsters, risking their lives to help the good of the people. It wasn't until Aoi was in junior high school that something strange had happened to him. It was like any other day, having finished school and going home to practice his guitar after he finished homework. Playing his instrument, sudden feedback had come from his speaker, so hard that suddenly his speaker shattered, and to Aoi's shock, the sound had come from...him? He felt vibrations going through his entire body, creating the ground beneath him to shake immensely, alerting his parents that were down stairs.

Unable to figure out the cause of this sudden...ability, his parents had called one of their family friends, Naomi Tsukino, who had two daughters that had strange abilities like Aoi now had. Giving them assurance that their son was not possessed or any thing of the sort, she offered them an idea; to have their son go to Usagi's School for Gifted Individuals, a place where Aoi could figure out what exactly was happening to him, and how he could use it for good. Unsure of his parents decision, but wanting to know what was going on with his new sudden power, he enrolled in Usagi Gakuen, curious to know what exactly he would be getting himself into.

Now, three years later, Aoi is back at his third year in Usagi, and he couldn't be happier. Controlling his powers and helping the city, he couldn't think of any other place he'd rather be.

Extra: Since coming to Usagi, Aoi didn't know what kind of people he would meet while coming to the Academy. However, fortune smiled upon him when he came met three other boys who were going to the mostly all girls populated school. Talking and getting to know one another, they all discovered they all had a unanimous passion; music! With each of them finding that they all played an instrument, the four boys all began to met after school to small jam sessions, and then one year later in Usagi, made their own group known as Fairy April (all of their birthdays were coincidentally in April).

Due to Usagi's secret status and not being known to the public, Fairy April makes their own music and posts it online by their group name, and makes and writes their own music whenever they can. The group has come so close to one another, they've made their own band outfits, which actually act as their outfits in battle, and continue to play as they go to Usagi Gakuen.

Group Shot!

Fairy April in Action

Members:

Aoi Fujisaki (Vocal) (Switches to Guitar in more rock heavy songs)

Kazuma (NPC) (Guitar) (Switches to Vocal in more rock heavy songs)

Yoshimune (NPC) (Bass)

Misato (NPC) (Drums)

Yurie

I think the term you're looking for is 'Light-Music Club.'

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Yurie on January 06, 2017, 03:13:14 PM
I think the term you're looking for is 'Light-Music Club.'

lol I was gong to put that but I refrained myself. xD

Steir

May I inquire if there's still room for another character, and on which side?

:3c

Inerrant Lust

At this point, we have 3 threads (will soon have 4) subdivided into various smaller scenes (by club or time or day or location). If we go purely by the amount of posts, I'd say there's more room for Sarutobi National Academy than Usagi School for Gifted Youth. :P

Steir

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 19, 2017, 07:05:26 AM
At this point, we have 3 threads (will soon have 4) subdivided into various smaller scenes (by club or time or day or location). If we go purely by the amount of posts, I'd say there's more room for Sarutobi National Academy than Usagi School for Gifted Youth. :P
So room for one more kunoichi that would like to play around with the cute magical girls?

:3c

Jefepato

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 19, 2017, 07:05:26 AM
Wait, are you saying this game has actually started?  I didn't see any posts about it.  I was just thinking to ask when that was going to happen.

Wow I feel dumb.

Inerrant Lust

Sorry! It's linked in the last page. It's a lot of people and threads to keep track of, so I'm sorry that I didn't remind you. x_x

Jefepato

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 19, 2017, 08:20:51 AM
Sorry! It's linked in the last page. It's a lot of people and threads to keep track of, so I'm sorry that I didn't remind you. x_x
Yeah I'm dumb.  I will get to posting when I finish some errands.

Steir

Name: Yoruhana Kaede
Cup Size: 33B

Hobbies: Making traps, playing cat's cradle, stalking, sneaking into other people's rooms, practicing escape and rope-tying techniques, playing pranks on magical girls
School/Year: Sarutobi National Academy, 1st Year
Club: Escape Club and Reconnaissance Club

Abilities:
Like a Shadow - Kaede is well-practiced in stealth techniques, allowing her to blend in with her surroundings for long hours. It also lets her sneak in and out of places while avoiding detection by others.

Ninja Trapmaking - ninjas are supposed to be expert trap makers, from simple traps that would impede one's foes to more fatal ones that can deal a decisive blow. Kaede can set up traps of varying complexity at a speed that she can apply them in combat.

Escape Essentials - as important to a ninja if one wishes to fight another day, learning how to escape from various forms of bonds and imprisonment. Kaede could easily escape from mundane means of imprisonment. She'll have some form of trouble against magical and more advanced forms of restriction, but they won't hold her forever.

Information Gathering - Kaede actually manages to collect relevant (and irrelevant) information on a wide variety of things (that may even be unnecessary). She always has a little black book with her containing every information she has gathered so far.

Physical Description:
Kaede stands at 5'6" in height and sports long, brown hair that reaches down to her waist. She usually ties her hair up in a bun or a high ponytail to keep it from getting in the way. While her figure is relatively trim, her curves are at the right places. She keeps fit by constantly practicing her skills.

Kaede usually favors t-shirts and shorts for her casual clothes, and can either be seen usually wearing that or her school uniform. Her ninja outfit comprised of a bodysuit with arm protectors. There are straps on strategically positioned parts of her outfit to store away various ninja tools she needs.

Biography:
Kaede hails from a line of shinobi that specialized in reconnaissance and traps. Her family's contributions to the shinobi world wouldn't be said as extraordinary, but is nevertheless a well-appreciated one that ensures that the only things going bump in the night are ninjas that needed more practice.

People that know Kaede would best describe her as laid back and easy going, seemingly either just staring off in the distance when nothing seemed to be going on. She tends to show up when her name is mentioned (about 9 out of 10 times), which unsettles most of her classmates (and sometimes seniors). Friends looking for her sometimes find her in the middle of her escape practice, which could be awkard for those who just got to know her.

She has been known to prey on unaware magical girls (those identified on sight), catching them in her traps with proper bait (like a cute stuffed toy or accessory or even a kitten, no kittens were actually harmed during these moments). She just enjoys watching the surprise on their faces before going on with her own business (which may sometimes involve just staring off into the distance).

Character Goals: Find a job that puts good use of her skills, blend into society, maybe find a suitable mate

Steir

*twiddles thumbs, hopes things are well*

Inerrant Lust

Sorry, I've been rather busy lately and I'm quite distractable. :P

That looks good, though. Feel free to post her in the OOC thread and... try to find a way to work her into the ongoing threads, if you'd like. Otherwise, I'll soon be pulling a trigger on the 'demons at night' part of the story.

Steir