Looking for a GM/Group for various System games

Started by wander, April 30, 2020, 03:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Hi there, essentially what the title says, I got a lot of different rpg corebooks I've been reading in lockdown and the want to roll some dice with others and play the cool shit I'm reading. The games I've read and want to play so far are;

Degenesis; it's now free to download on degenesis.com, so check out a really cool post-apoc primal-punk rpg, amazing art!
2d20 system; Conan, John Carter, Dishonored, Infinity.
Free League's Mutant Year Zero; Mainly looking at ALIEN or Tales from the Loop/Things from the Flood, though I also own Mutant Year Zero and Genlab Alpha.
Shadow of the Demon Lord; I like this system way more than 5e, it formed when a 5e dev wanted to do a simpler version of it and is it's own thing now.
Most GeneSys titles; Star Wars, Android, Realms of Terrinoth etc.
owod; Mainly Vampire 5e or Wraith:the Oblivion 20th anniversary/Wraith: The Great War, please. I also got Hunter the Reckoning and Demon the Fallen which I'm up to give a go too.
KULT: Divinity Lost; I love the PbtA system, see more below.
Grey Ranks; I really want to just play this game, once. Please help.
Nechronica.
Ryuutama
Shinobigami
STALKER:The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game; got in a Stalker mood recently, up for wandering a Zone for artefacts.
Dungeon World or The Sprawl; I like the PbtA system, choose your poison; fantasy or cyberpunk.
Through the Breach; I love Malifaux and would love to play in this setting of alternate dimension magitech Victoriana cowboy-punk.
Cthulhutech
Call of Cthulhu, any setting of it. Pre-7th edition please.
Mutants & Masterminds/DC Universe rpg; I've been making a temporal speedster for M&M, would love to do a game including them.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (I think I have 2nd or 3rd edition...)

I also have access to the translation of the Konosuba RPG and can share it if others are interested, as I love that anime and it's a great JRPG that's built off Sword World (the Goblin Slayer rpg uses the same system).

If any of these seem fun to you, either as a GM or a player, please mention so below. I am mainly looking for a GM, though also I'd love for a group to form over a common game we all love too.

I'm looking for rolling dice and having fun over writing essays, some escapism and a bit of chance going forward to give a bit of risk into adventuring in an escapist world.

I have preferences as a player though generally will go with a concept that will fit in with whatever party we manage to muster. I do like action and rolling dice though, that is important, on a site that has veered to freeform and long meandering posts, I want to avoid that.

I've listed a ton of stuff here, so hoping at least one person will have their eyes light up upon catching an rpg name and thinking 'ooh yeah, I'd love to run a game/play a game of that!', say so below and hopefully we can make something happen, cheers!