DC Earth Two, Intrest Check (Closed for now)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, August 26, 2013, 11:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tackyhillbilly

As far as face claims: Felicia Day, Emma Stone, or Karen Gillian.

VoluptuousVixen

Rachel Nichols from Star Trek 2009 looked good in green

Vergil1989

Lol that she did.  I'll use one for Felicia Day and her since M'gann can go either green or white.  ;D  Thanks folks.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

VoluptuousVixen

last applications are Alias and Foxy for the time being.

Juggtacular

Deborah Ann Woll would make a good Megan too.

As well as Rose Leslie(Ygritte from GoT)

Vergil1989

Lol thanks Jugg but I already used Felicia Day for her Caucasian appearance.  ;D  I love Dragon Age nearly as much as GoT, that and I already had a pic for Ms. Day up before you posted Ygritte here.  Still, thanks!  I think that's everything.  So, where do we start or are the threads not up yet?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Alias

I'm very much trying to become the 4th member of the bat-cave. I'm learning everything I can about all of the female members of the "bat family tree" right now. I'm leaning toward Stephanie as a very young Spoiler, training to be a more useful member of the group. I'd like to write as the weakest link of the bat-group that we have in play. I've been talking with Doomsday and JSW pretty indepthly about everything involved.

What do you think of this whole idea that I have WardenIce?

as the 1st official member of the rp with a bat-family background, your approval of my entrance into the group is BERRY BERRY important. PM me with questions... or ask away in here, or what have you, where have you. :)

Diesel Heart

Deathnote

Might as well have Oracle be an NPC in the bat-cave, then.

Also...

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Wallace Rudolph West
Alias: The Flash III (formerly Kid Flash I)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Part of Gotham Residing In:

== Physical Description ==
He has red hair, green eyes, and a sinewy body build.  He stands at approximately 5 feet 11 inches.

== Persona ==
Wally West had always wanted to be a superhero ever since he was a little kid.  He has a tendency to be hot-headed and impatient, but he has also proven to be quick-witted and clever.  He's the type to act before he thinks, which has gotten him into trouble more than once before.  If he unintentionally insults someone, he will display genuine regret, apologizing or offering to make it up to the offended party.  He also has a strong vision of the future and displays uncanny deductive reasoning, most likely due to his aptitude in science.

== Key Skills ==
1) Has a keen scientific mind - He's an expert in physics, biology, and geology.  Currently working on a degree in Forensic Science.

2) Mechanical Aptitude - Used to work part-time as a car mechanic to pay his way through college.

3) Hand-to-hand - Picked up some basic hand-to-hand combat skills from various other superheroes, including Barry Allen.

== Advantages ==
Super Speed - The Flash has the ability to move faster than the speed of sound.  Recently, Wally has discovered that he could go much much faster than the speed of sound.  The fastest he has ever gone was faster than Mach 10, but even then it is unknown whether or not that is his true top speed.  His mentor, Barry Allen was eventually able to move faster than the speed of light, after all...

Accelerated Cognition - His super speed includes the ability to enhance his perception to match his speed.

Protective Aura - He has an aura that protects him from friction and makes him tough enough to withstand the forces that come with moving at superhuman speeds.  This aura also somehow prevents damage to the environment that would normally happen when one moves at super speeds.

Accelerated healing factor

Lending and Taking Speed - His connection to the Speed Force allows him to temporarily turn others into speedsters or bolster their metabolisms and healing abilities.  He can also take away a person's speed and indirectly absorb kinetic energy (i.e., prevent earthquakes).

Speed Force Costume - He can somehow use pure Speed Force energy to create a costume for himself.

Able to run on water

Able to create powerful vortexes with his arms and/or body

Able to vibrate and become invisible to the human eye

Potentially capable of vibrating past solid objects (doing so may destabilize said solid object and cause it to explode)

== Disadvantages ==

Wally's super speed comes with an accelerated metabolism, meaning that he would have to consume a lot more food than the average man of his size and age.  While he has control over his accelerated perception of time, if he's not consciously controlling it, he may end up activating it without even noticing.  For example, he could be standing in line for what would feel like hours on end.  Only when he starts paying attention will he realize that only five seconds have passed in "real" time.

== Background == Wally West was one of if not the biggest fan of the Flash.  His aunt, Iris West knew that it was Wally West's biggest dream to meet the real Flash.  Barry Allen was a forensic scientist and Iris had hoped that with his police connections, he might be able to set up some sort of meeting.  One summer, Wally went to visit his aunt in Central City and was excited because that was where the Flash operated.  Barry Allen brought Wally to the Central City Police laboratory and it was there that Wally got to meet his hero, the Flash.  Through some freak coincidence, the same freak accident that gave the Flash his powers repeated itself, this time granting Wally the same speed powers.  With these new powers, Wally became Kid Flash I and fought crime alongside his new mentor, The Flash II... AKA Barry Allen.

A couple months ago, Barry Allen went missing.  While Barry remained missing, Wally took over his duties by protecting both Central City and Keystone City.  It eventually became apparent, however, that Barry Allen wasn't coming back and Wally was going to have to take over the mantle.  During an encounter with Reverse-Flash, Wally was forced to push his powers to the limit and break through the psychological block he had placed on himself.  To prevent himself from truly "replacing" Barry, Wally had subconsciously limited his speed so that he could never become his mentor's equal, but Reverse-Flash's bragging that he would become the true Flash forced Wally past this block as he feared Reverse-Flash replacing Barry more than he feared himself doing so.  This breakthrough was the first step toward allowing Wally to discover the Speed Force and his special connection to this extra-dimensional source of energy.  In the aftermath of the conflict, Wally took up the mantle of the Flash.

== Character Extras == Face Claim:
Rupert Grint

Ons: Click here for my O/O's

Offs: Click here for my O/O's

Juggtacular

You could always just use Grant Austin for the face claim. He's already playing Flash after all so he's got a ton of pics.

Vergil1989

Indeed, he's pretty cool regardless though.

Deathnote

Grant Gustin?  Nah.  I can't help but think "Barry Allen" when I look at him.

Vergil1989

Juggtacular

Well I also see the point. He was just the first to come to mind since he's the only Flash on tv.

You could use Taron Egerton maybe? I was originally going to use him when I was making Triump. He was Eggsy from Kingsman: Secret Service

I'm trying to think of some young, redhaired guy actors(no shortage of girls), if you're trying to stick to the ginger theme lol.

Deathnote

You think maybe Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) might work?  :p

Vergil1989

That might not be such a bad idea honestly.  He might be a bit too British looking, but he's not bad overall.

Deathnote

Well, I guess he's British now.  Must be from his mother's side.  :p

Alias

== Character Bio ==

Legal Name: Stephanie Brown
Alias: The Spoiler
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Part of Gotham Residing In: Currently residing in the Old Wayne Manor, and spends most of her time out of sight in the cave bellow.

Stephanie has a slight build, and a young woman's frame. Still young, she has yet to completely grow into her body. She has long lean muscles. Her arms and legs are thin, she has a strength that most girl's her size couldn't imagine. Stephanie is naturally athletic, her chest is very modest, and she has a white girls buttocks. However, her well maintained body shows it's strong taut physique in the plump toned ass that she's managed to obtain. She has naturally blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. Stephanie stands at 5'5", she currently weighs a slight 110 lbs.

== Persona ==          
Ms. Brown has a bit of a haunted past, but more on that later, of course. She lives a life that's dedicated to making the world a safer place. There are dark memories that she wishes on no other girl in Gotham City.  She is optimistic and hopeful for better times in the future. She knows that the more that she puts into something, the more that she will get back. She is dedicated, courageous, and much tougher than she looks. Steph can be stubborn, she has a strong will, and she tends to believe in what she says when she talks, and when confronted in her beliefs, she can be rude, sarcastic, and quick to anger. Being a young attractive girl, Stephanie loves a good conversation just as much as she loves a shitty conversation. Overall, she just likes to talk.

== Key Skills ==
1.:Gymnastics: With her long lean muscles, and her dedicated upbringing, Stephanie is capable of very tricky gymnastic feats
2.:Invisibility: Because of a device given to her by a crook, from stolen technology. Rumor has it that the penguin took a liking to her well before she became affiliated with Batman and his sidekicks.
3.:Martial artist: A blackbelt in American karate at the age of 15. Stephanie is now in the process of learning a form of eastern martial art from Katherine Kane, her current mentor.

== Minor Skills = =
(alphabetical order, so many, yet mostly unimpressive. She's young.)
1.:Fast Learner Gadgetry: Stephanie only ever needs to be told something once in order to cement it to memory. She easily picked up the grappling hook, for example as well as batarangs, gas bombs, a laser torch,
2.:Field surgeon (in training): Steph can dress a wound, such as a gunshot wound, she knows CPR and a number of other medical techniques to keep injured people alive and well as they wait for doctors to take control.
3.:Lipreader: Stephanie is very capable of reading peoples lips, a skill she developed at a young age without hardly any effort at all.
4.:Motorcyclist: Stephanie was taught to ride by her father, one of the only things he had ever done right for her, despite his intentions.
5.:Sewing: Stephanie was able to create her original costume as well as other more trivial things
6.:Softball, sports athlete: Stephanie has proven that she handles a bat (or a club) with proficiency, and she has a gifted throwing arm, able to cover good distance with fine accuracy.

== Advantages ==
Stephanie is resourceful, and always has been. She is courageous, compassionate, quick on her feet, good at solving problems, as sharp as a knife, and she has a knack for stealth and espionage. She has a very limited exposure to real adversity. She has never much gone deep into the pool of evil and crime in the city of Gotham. With a lot of potential, and a willingness to learn, she provides a lot of hope.

== Disadvantages == 
However... Stephanie is brash, impulsive, quick to make mistakes, emotional, the princess of knee-jerk reactions. She has a bad habit of taking things personally, and looking into others intentions, always suspicious of backwards facing insults disguised as compliments. She is exceedingly young, and her life has been boring, (mostly). She knows that she's the weak link in the Bat Family. She has a lot to learn, and it forces her to over-compensate and make bad decisions. And, afterall, she's just a teenage girl. She is fragile, and human. Many things in the universe are capable of annihilating her. And, she is not physically intimidating.

== Background ==
Her life was almost normal. Most of her young life felt simple, and comfortable. She didn't really know what jail meant. She only know that her dad went there every few months. He always came back. Her mother was... distant. Pharmaceuticals were slowly killing Mrs. Brown, and the alter ego of The Cluemaster was taking most of her father's free time. He was a stupid villain, one obsessed with giving the police and heroes in the city clues to help them find him breaking the law. Eventually, Stephanie learned the truth about what in the hell was going on. She was not well-off, financially. When Stephanie was a child, her babysitter had attempted to rape her. This was the darkest memory of her life, she managed to scream and fight her way out of the situation and the fragile age that she happened to be. She told her father what had happened. The man that tried to force himself onto the young girl then died of an apparent drug overdose eight days later. Stephanie has always wondered if her attacker had died of his own misfortune, or if her father had had something to do with his untimely demise.

Her father always told her that a girl in Gotham needed to know how to protect herself, that the men weren't there to be trusted, and that strangers on the street were always dangerous and sinister. It was one of the few things that she took to heart from him. See, Stephanie didn't like her father. She knew why he was gone. She knew that he was psychotic. She was afraid to become like him one day, as a teenager, she put the weight of her own sanity upon her shoulders, she fashioned an outfit, she put her martial arts and her ingenuity to the test and she went out into the streets of Gotham as 17 year old vigilante crime fighter named "The Spoiler". It was a young girl's idea, put into motion from angst. Her father had gotten out of jail a few months after her birthday. She was told that he had quit his criminal ways. But she knew better. She knew what he was up to.

The Cluemaster was back to his old ways, and almost compeltely. One thing had changed, he didn't like leaving clues around anymore to be caught and incarcerated again.

So, his daughter did it for him, aiding the police in the investigation of the Cluemaster's devious plots. Jason Todd, The Red Hood, saw Spoiler in the act and believed her to be working with Brown on the darker side of the streets. Todd chased her down and unmasked her. He soon became the only person who had managed to figure out Stephanie's identity. While batman lived, The Redhood recruited Stephanie to help in Batman's own vendetta against Arthur Brown, her father. As the confrontation escalated, The Cluemaster was only moments away from doing some serious damage to Batman's skull. Stephanie, practically a child in the tustle managed to jump in to save Batman from her father. Mr. Brown was moments away from mutilating his own daughter without the knowledge of who The Spoiler actually was. The Cluemaster threatened her with sulfuric acid. And in one of the darker moments of her past, she was convinced that her father was about to ruin her life, of course, the idea seemed to force her into the same path that he had followed. She felt, for a moment, destined to be a villain, a criminal, a dirtbag with misery in every direction, just like her father. To her fortune, Batman returned the favor that she had given him. He saved Stephanie from her father, Batman revealed The Spoiler's secret identity, the daughter, and only child of the Cluemaster himself,  Arthur Brown. Shocked, Brown went to unmask her and confirm she was his daughter. Stephanie then quickly took her father down and was on the verge of choking him to death when Batman talked her out of it.

From then on, Batman and the Bat Family took a liking to her, but Batman insisted that she was too young to train with them directly. Batman died before he ever saw Stephanie begin her training. She is currently being trained to fight by Katherine Kane, Batwoman; and she is trying not to fall in love with the unpredictable Redhood, Jason Todd.

== Character Extras =

Face Claim: Annasophia Robb

Ons: (See player O&O in signature)

Offs: (See player O&O in signature)

VoluptuousVixen

Foxy DeVille

== Character Bio ==

Legal Name: Mari Jiwe McCabe
Alias: Vixen
Sexuality: Pansexual
Part of Gotham Residing In: Gotham Village, works in the Fashion District

Mari McCabe still has her supermodel looks. She's tall, fit, and hot. Granted, injections and implants help. Mari naturally has black hair and brown eyes but she often uses highlights and color contacts. Mari loves flaunting her bod, most of the shirts she owns are several sizes too small. Her costume as Vixen reflects this as well. Its plunging neckline doesn't look like it offers much protection from the bad guys other than being a pretty darn good distraction.   

== Persona ==
A seasoned pro in the cutthroat worlds of fashion and espionage, Mari is a driven and confident woman. She doesn't back down from getting what she wants, sometimes being a bit stubborn but never to the point of getting flustered. Mari is a good team play player, although she doesn't get especially close emotionally with others. She's sassy and vivacious with no qualms about using her looks to get her way. Vixen's feral nature has had an effect on her personality.  She is very forward sexually and can be brutal in a fight.     

== Key Skills ==
Business Acumen: Mari has a good head for finances, which has given her a very comfortable lifestyle.
Covert Operations: Vixen is experienced at being stealthy and maintaining her cover.
Fashion: Mari is a talented designer and still gets the occasional modeling gig.
Linguistics: Ashanti is her mother tongue, she has learned Spanish while operating in the Caribbean.
Martial Arts: Thanks to training by Ben Turner, a former on-again off-again lover, Vixen knows kung fu.
Zoology: In order to best use her abilities, Vixen has studied animals extensively.

== Advantages ==
Animal Mimicry: Vixen can tap into Earth's morphogenetic field , also known as "the Red," and duplicate the abilities of any animal.
Danger Sense: Her keen instincts let her know when there is an imminent threat to her.
Empathy: She can communicate with animals on an emotional level.
Magical Enhancement: Because her powers are mystical in nature, she can be dangerous to those vulnerable to magic.
Shape-Shifting: While Vixen normally remains human, her body does occasional take on some of the physical traits of the animal she is mimicking.
Tantu Totem: This heirloom helps her control her feral nature and can heal her quickly if she touches it.

== Disadvantages ==
Bestial Urges: Vixen's powers give her strong animal instincts, making her lust for sex and blood. The Tantu Totem helps her curb these but they still remain and can be exploited.
Drug Use: During her career as a model and working undercover as a federal agent,  Mari began using cocaine. While not an addict, she does still do a few lines more often than she would like to admit.
Working for the Man: Vixen is not always thrilled with the missions the government gives her but it is strongly implied she doesn't have an option to refuse.

== Background ==
Born in the African country of Zambesi, Mari Jiwe lost her family to an warlord named General Maksai who wanted the power of the Tantu Totem. Mari fled with it to America, where she was adopted by Chuck and Patty McCabe. As a young woman she became a successful model. Then she as approached by a black ops organization called Checkmate. One of its operatives, Amanda Waller, informed Mari about the powers of the Tantu Totem (actually Mari's own powers, which she would discover years later). Checkmate wanted her to eliminate their common enemy General Maksai. They smuggled Mari into Zambesi and she killed him, making it look like an animal attack. After this assassination Mari became a regular agent code-named Vixen, hunting terrorists and drug lords. Her career as a model gave her a cover for international travel and her animal abilities made her very effective. 

Today Mari is semi-retired as a model and works more as a designer. Vamp, her clothing line, has been received very well. She has also become known for her work in human and animal rights. Mari has relocated to Gotham City, although it remains to be seen if this is for her business or Checkmate's.

== Character Extras ==

Vixen Au Natural

Face Claim: Traci Bingham

Ons: Mari is a wild one. She's an exhibitionist who loves any chance to show off her naked body. Her tastes are very rough and she has a definite masochist side to her. Both fashion and espionage introduce her to some pretty perverted people, leaving Mari with few kinks she won't try. Her animals urges have effected her sex life, Mari enjoys thing like bestiality and having someone mark her as their territory.

Offs: Only a few things like scat and vomit bother Mari. She has no intention of ever becoming pregnant.

Crash

Silk - I will repost Cyclone for approval if you are still accepting characters.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

VoluptuousVixen

Crash

== Character Bio ==

Legal Name: Maxine Hunkel

Alias: Cyclone

Sexuality:

Part of Gotham Residing In: Gotham Village

Maxine has vibrant red hair and a heart shaped almost pixie-ish face.  Her smile blossoms into dimples and can light up a room.  She keeps herself in shape through weight training and running but retains a soft feel about her that she just can’t seem to shake.  Maxine has recently switched her costume from her old Wicked/Pippy Wrongstocking look to something more adult in her mind and is considering calling herself Emerald Cyclone

== Persona ==         

Cheerful, bubbly, and extremely intelligent (4.0 GPA and a 1300 SAT score in high school), Maxine just graduated from Harvard University at age 19 and is an avid fan of musical theater, particularly the play, Wicked. However, her talkative nature and know-it-all personality often alienate her peers and leave the young woman isolated. Her outcast status causes her to suffer from atypical depression.

== Key Skills ==

Incredibly intelligent

Maxine has been taught martial arts by her mother (the original Cyclone) and the android Red Cyclone.

== Advantages ==

Aerokinesis: Maxine possesses the power of wind manipulation. She is able to mentally summon cyclones and whirlwinds, project powerful bursts of air, and glide through the air on wind currents.

Deflection: She is able to deflect approaching objects with ease.

Cyclone Creation: She can create massive tornadoes, huge cyclones that react to the environment by themselves or bend to her will. Likewise she can create smaller twisters to blow down doors or small enough to gently blow loose clothing and hair.

Air Blasts: She can force wind outwards in an air blast cone, direct blows and in larger areas around herself.

Flight: She can either glide on wind currents or create a direct cyclonic wind beneath her to guide her flight.

== Disadvantages ==

Her talkative nature and know-it-all personality often alienate her peers and leave the young woman isolated. Her outcast status causes her to suffer from atypical depression.  She hasn’t learned yet to completely act the part of the hero and wants to impress PowerGirl/Stargirl who she has a huge girl crush on.

== Background ==

1999 – Maxine Hunkel was born. Maxine Hunkel is the granddaughter of the original Red Tornado, Abigail "Ma" Hunkel, an honorary member of the Justice Society of America until it disbanded. Maxine grew up idolizing her grandmother's allies in the JSA. 

2000 - As a young girl, Maxine was kidnapped by T.O. Morrow, the mad scientist who created the second Red Tornado, a powerful android. He injected her with Red Tornado technology nanobytes, though their effects did not manifest until years later.

2006 - Her abilities manifested in fits and starts. A sneeze demolished her grandmother's garage and, the next day, she awoke inside a tornado five hundred feet off the ground. The young woman soon realized that she has the power to manipulate wind.

2012 - When the Justice Society of America decides to expand its ranks and provide training to new heroes, Maxine is one of the first recruits on their list. She is invited to join the team by Power Girl and accepted through extreme amounts of excitement (her motormouth response nearly causes them to revoke the offer). Shortly afterwards, she is introduced to the rest of the JSA and her fan girl personality becomes evident in her bubbling reaction to meeting her heroes, particularly fellow teen Stargirl.

2012-2013 In her 'rookie phase' with the Justice Society, she helped defeat the Fourth Reich, assisted the Justice League during the Lightning Saga, and fought the Heartbreak Slayer when he attacked Justice Society headquarters. Along the way she teamed up with the android Red Tornado.

2014 - The JSA disbanded.  Maxine goes solo, but her depression gets worse and she begins to question her value as a hero.

2015 – Maxine is invited to join the Justice League of America.

== Character Extras == Face Claim: Molly Quinn

Ons and Offs: Here

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

VoluptuousVixen

The JSA never existed in this timeline. I think you need to re-read the concept at the begging and look at the history we have started to put together.

Crash