4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Saleen Shadows

Even more fun doing  ;)

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Saleen Shadows

adroitgrayman

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Saleen Shadows

More company for me?  ;)

Kythia

Saleen Shadows

But...it....was....great....

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

practice is over, dear...

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Kythia

Trampolines can be dangerous

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Holly Marlow

That was worth damnation.

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Holly Marlow

Harder and deeper, please.

yobo

Holly Marlow

Deamonbane