Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

You always kiss my brother more passionately than me! I'm leaving you and I'm taking my brother with me!

blue bunny sparkle

You always steal my skirts! We're through!

olive

Your wings molted all over the bathroom floor. I can't stand when that happens. Get out!

blue bunny sparkle

You know I want you naked, why are you always putting on clothes? That's it we're through!

Liam

I'm afraid that your body won't be able to resist all the things I want to do to you. Leave while you can.

blue bunny sparkle

You don't even know the things my body can do! But too late! I've left you!

olive

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on March 08, 2011, 12:25:58 PM
You don't even know the things my body can do! But too late! I've left you!

I do, and I've posted them on Youtube. That's what you get.  Goodbye!

adroitgrayman

Enough is enough... I am waiting from ages to let your fingers slid it down... but you seem to have been stuck. I just can't wait anymore... let's go our own ways
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

olive

I'm tired of your chest getting more attention than mine. I'm finding a scrawny ugly man and leaving you for good!

adroitgrayman

You are not even letting me get that skirt out of your hips... that is not fair and I just can't take it anymore.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

olive

That's the worse tattoo of an anchor, I have ever seen. My friends are laughing at you behind your back. I'm outta here!

adroitgrayman

I just can't take it any more... My eyes are craving to see beneath your skirt and damn you.... just not letting it happen. What's the use of me staying here anymore!!!

Acid Lips

I am sorry but I am a lesbian, I was just using you for your money!!!!

blue bunny sparkle

I'm sorry I don't have any money! I was just using you for sex!

Luther

Well guess what Honey? You won't be getting back into that position again!

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Anesa

A simple avatar is all I've asked of you and you can't even give me THAT!  Kiss me good-bye!

Luther

Look you know I can't have one yet if you can't accept that you're the one with problems - close the door on your way out! *blows kiss*

Anesa

Laughs

Excuses excuses!!!!   You could figure out a way to get the avatar if you truly loved me!    Turns to walk out the door but stops.. turns back and gives you a mind blowing kiss, then turns back around and walks out..... laughing!

Luther

Damn you time - 12 hours at least to go yet !! Yes go on just go and take thas fine ass with you!

Anesa

olive

Look in your panties all you want, its not called a penis.  You deceived me, good bye!

Luther

Nooooooo! someone stole it - I can't go on! I'm going to spend the rest of my life in a Tibetan monastery - goodbye

Acanthus

Just... I'm sorry. I loved you, I did, but now I love Pablo the tortilla man. He owns my heart now! FARE-THEE-WELL, EX-LOVER - MAY THY FIND ANOTHER LOVE (that is not even half as good as mine) SOMEDAY!
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~

Jated

Quote from: olive on March 09, 2011, 08:15:27 AM
Look in your panties all you want, its not called a penis.  You deceived me, good bye!
Bawahahahahahahahah!

blue bunny sparkle

Your eyes are too captivating, I can't get anything done! That's it, we're through!