Tale in antiqua~ (group RP)

Started by fuzzybuns, May 26, 2016, 09:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzybuns

Hi hi!~ sorry if this doesn't turn out any good, I'm not very good at setting up ( ;;^w^) anyway~

This RP is based around a mideval-like era (with swords mainly) with a middle East-like setting. The story goes that there was once ancient civilizations from another world that used to inhabit this one. They could never see eye-to-eye with one another and eventually erupted into an all-out war, one of which neither side survived. These ancient civilizations were highly advanced in technology, using strange machines to wage their wars. These machines now rest in a scrap yard of what was once the final battlefield, now the occupation of scavengers. After so many years had passed of scavenging, what was left that still functioned had been all but picked clean, whether they were then sold or kept, as these weapons of ancient warfare, should one figure out how to use it, is said to grant its user incredible power. The weapons, called Apparatus, or App for short, are most commonly small devices that grant a type of augmentation to its user, although some have been found that has its own offensive purposes. Over the years Apps have become very few in weilders, as they have been known to be commonly killed by their own weapons for mysterious reasons, pushing the scavengers to commonly sell rather than keep. These weilders are known as Meistros. The shroud of mystery behind these civilizations, who were they, who won, and most commonly asked, what happened, had all been lost forever in time. Or have they?

The story in it's own is based around a city called Arcana Soleil, or Sol. The characters will be of your own choosing as well as their own background as I intend it to genuinely be a party type kind of adventure with each character being an actual person (you~) and having their own uniqueness~ I plan for the main characters to also be kind of like of band of misfits or underdogs as they never really seem to be able to catch a break x3

I'm looking for this to be a group RP on kik because i find it easier to reply that way~ pm me for my username if interested as well as a summary of your character and  how they became a member of the party~ (*^ω^*) (although, I probably won't get back to you immediately, life and chores etc., but still leave me a message and I'll message back when I can~ x3)
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~

fuzzybuns

I apologize for typos in advance, I was thinking as I typed XD
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~