Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of Destiny [Interest Thread]

Started by Jason, December 03, 2012, 04:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenWhite

Here goes. This is the culmination of a collective hour or so testing. This deck might not win always, but when it does, it does so convincingly. Can't wait to play this deck against the decks on here so far.

Appearance
Name: Jeiyr
Faction: Weiwyrm
Sexual Preferences: switch, straight
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes. 5'10'' Well-toned muscles. Cloaks himself in white with blue outlines. Even when he is not wearing his cloak, he adorns himself in some manner of white and blue.
Personality: If anyone believes in fate, it is Jeiyr. Jeiyr believes that fate is the driving force in every decision and every outcome that happens. Whenever he wins, whenever he loses, why he plays a certain card rather than another, why Blue-Eyes ended up with him. Jeiyr is the wielder of the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon and he treats this card with great reverence. He only calls upon the White Dragon only if fate tells him. Jeiyr is very polite and speaks with intelligence. He is very well-known in the Weiwyrm society and his name has even scattered among those in the Schwarchen. His name, whenever heard, is not only to be revered, but feared as well. With fate as his driving force, Jeiyr has climbed up to the top of the top in the Weiwyrms. But, he contributes this to fate. He believes in purity and honor, with onesself and others. Jeiyr has little friends but many acquaintances.   

Deck

01 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon
02 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon
03 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon
04 - Light and Darkness Dragon
05 - Light and Darkness Dragon
06 - Kodomo Dragon
07 - Kodomo Dragon
08 - Kodomo Dragon
09 - The White Stone of Legend
10 - The White Stone of Legend
11 - Alexandrite Dragon
12 - Burial From a Different Dimension
13 - Lord of D.
14 - Totem Dragon
15 - Totem Dragon
16 - Vanguard of the Dragon
17 - Divine Dragon Apocralyph
18 - Malefic Stardust
19 - Trade-In
20 - Trade-In
21 - Trade-In
22 - Pot of Duality
23 - Pot of Duality
24 - Dragon Ravine
25 - Dragon Ravine
26 - Dragon Ravine
27 - Terraforming
28 - Terraforming
29 - Dragon's Mirror
30 - Dark Hole
31 - Heavy Storm
32 - Monster Reborn
33 - Mystical Space Typhoon
34 - Mystical Space Typhoon
35 - Solemn Judgemnet
36 - Solemn Warning
37 - Solemn Warning
38 - Mirror Force
39 - Mirror Force
40 - Call of the Haunted
41 - Call of the Haunted
42 - Call of the Haunted
43 - Polymerization
44 - Polymerization
45 - Polymerization
Extra Deck:
Five-Headed Dragon
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Queen Dragon Djinn x 2
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Numbers Sanjunii (39): Utopia
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
Thunder End Dragon
Ally of Justice Catastor
Stardust Dragon
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Gensokian

Man, at this rate, it's going to be Malchovitch vs. the world, what with everyone siding with Weiwyrm. @x@

apygoos

mark me interested, but i wont put anything in until there are some ladies, dont wanna murder the gender balance.

AidenWhite

I was on the side of Blue-Eyes since I was born so... Yeah. Screw Red-Eyes.

aya

Yeah, I'm a Blue Eyes girl myself.

Edit: I wouldn't mind switching if we need it to start. We have 6 right now, 3 Blue-Eyes, 2 Red-Eyes and 1 unaffiliated, assuming Grimm is going to be with Red-Eyes.

Silk

I'm just desperately trying to decide what theme I want to go with xD Once thats done the character won't take 5 miniutes to write up.

Silk

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Rosetta
Faction: Loosely Affiliated with Schwarchen
Sexual Preferences:Bi-Submissive
Appearance:5'3" A light frame With long flowing red hair and a aloof expression the majority of the time leaves people to assume she is often in thought. Radiates a mystical aura that can be offputting.
Personality: Studious and aloof Rosetta is generally not seen on battlefields and instead is usually in the library's across the land to increase the intellectual foundations of the world around her. She firmly believes that enlightenment, not conquest is the true path to peace, but she is entirely capable of defending herself when required. After long years of study she is adept at a variety of spellcasting and her aura radiates this. Due to the distasteful nature of magics this often leads her to be on her own as others are often prone to provoke and jibe at her. Due to the presence of other Magus in the Weiwyrm court and the lack in Schwarchen she is often hired by them to deal with situations that require a Magus touch. After all, even professional Magus need money to buy food. Despite her demeanor Rosetta is actually genuinely friendly and approachable, and will also attempt to help those in need regardless of which faction they are in. Because to her, life of the person is more important than the philosophy of the faction.

Deck

01Fortune lady Light
02 Fortune lady Light
03 Fortune lady Light
04 Fortune lady Dark
05 Fortune lady Dark
06 Fortune lady Dark
07 Fortune lady Water
08 Fortune lady Water
09 Fortune lady Water
10 Fortune lady Fire
11 Fortune lady Fire
12 Fortune lady Wind
13 Fortune lady Wind
14 Fortune lady Earth
15 Fortune lady Earth
16 Rai-Mei   
17 Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate
18 Kinka-byo
19 Dimensional Alchemist
20 Solitaire Magician
21 Future Visions
22 Future Visions
23 Future Visions
24 Fortune's Future
25 Fortune's Future
26 Allure of Darkness
27 Different Dimension Gate
28 Different Dimension Gate
29 Magical Blast
30 Mystical space Typhoon
31 Mystical space Typhoon
32 Magical Dimension
33 Magical Dimension
34 Return from a different dimension
35 Compulsory evacuation device
36 Compulsory evacuation device
37 Mirror Force
38 Inherited fortune
39 Slip of fortune
40 Slip of fortune
41 Torrential tribute
42 Magic Cylinder   

ZameRagues

I'm curious about this.

I can play for either of the two houses if the sides are unbalanced, though my first choice is Schwarchen.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Togashi

Well my character has been on the outside of both factions the whole time. He fights to protect the people that need help, rather than to give someone else the throne. To him this war could never possibly bring a king to the throne. So while he wont actively hunt down either side he's the kind of person to simply try and rout both sides if their fight threatens the "innocent".

Jason

I'll be maining with Schwarchen to even the odds, and I'm liking the characters so far.

However, the Gender Ratio is too much of a significant matter for me: we need more female participants before I am willing to let this thing go OoC.

Silk

If you like I can always write up a secondary female for people to interact with.

Gensokian

If worse comes to worse, I could double up on characters and play a female role, as well. It hasn't bothered me in the past, and it still doesn't bother me. I'll just leave it as a last resort, though. I just wish I knew more people who may be interested in this sort of thing. :/

BraveEarth

I might be interested in this have to come up with a deck idea as my favorite Spell Counters, are already taken by two others~

Togashi

If need be I can switch Lucian to a female rather than a male character. Assuming nobody cares about it.

AidenWhite

Saw an error in my deck that would completely kill off Totem Dragon. Fixed it! :D

TheRaven

If no one minds me playing a female character, I could help out with the gender balance issue.

EDIT: And, here she is.

Name: Lady Amelia

Faction: Schwaren

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual Switch

Appearance: Black hair, gold eyes, tends towards black and colors along the red spectrum for clothing, and lots of her “finds,” usually worn on her fingers and around her neck.
Appearance

Personality: Amelia has a very bubbly, happy, and outspoken personality. Some consider her to be a loudmouthed and obnoxious person, but, on the flip side, some others among the Schwaren court consider her to be a breath of fresh air among the stuffier members the group. As the youngest of the Schwaren Court Mages, Amelia often finds herself sent into the field to deal with Weiwyrm forces, and has tangled with them on several occasions, and isn’t always known for playing by the rules of engagement generally outlined by the more virtuous on both sides; unarmed, defeated, and civilian targets are fair game for her. Has an almost magpie-esque attraction to shiny objects, usually jewelry.

Deck

01 - Dark Magician
02 - Dark Magician
03 - Skilled Dark Magician
04 - Skilled Dark Magician
05 - Skilled Dark Magician
06 - Breaker the Magical Warrior
07 - Breaker the Magical Warrior
08 - Breaker the Magical Warrior
09 - Defender, the Magical Knight
10 - Defender, the Magical Knight
11 - Defender, the Magical Knight
12 - Magician's Valkyria
13 - Magician's Valkyria
14 - Magician's Valkyria
15 - Summoner Monk
16 - Summoner Monk
17 - Effect Veiler
18 - Effect Veiler
19 - Dark Magician Girl
20 - Secret Village of the Spellcasters
21 - Secret Village of the Spellcasters
22 - Secret Village of the Spellcasters
23 - Terraforming
24 - Terraforming
25 - Magical Dimension
26 - Magical Dimension
27 - Magical Dimension
28 - Swords of Revealing Light
29 - Swords of Revealing Light
30 - Wonder Wand
31 - Wonder Wand
32 - Solidarity
33 - Solidarity
34 - Smashing Ground
35 - Smashing Ground
36 - Monster Reborn
37 - Book of Moon
38 - Royal Decree
39 - Royal Decree
40 - Royal Decree
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

DigitLninja

would anyone be opposed to my having a deck with one illegal card in it though it won't stand a chance against the faster decks, or having a highly illegal deck that would actually compete with the faster decks?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Togashi

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Togashi

I have no problem with it, but that's just me. If everyone else is okay with it then so be it.

Gensokian

I, for one, do have a problem with it, but not like I'm going to rage about it, so long as there's only one copy, and maybe only used when it's desperately needed. Otherwise, should just go with the legal Mind Control, though even then, Mind Control should be stricken from history. :/

Togashi

lol. This is sad. Raven I just realized your pic is in cosplay as Morrigan from Dragon Age... EPIC!

ZameRagues

Name: Zame
Faction: Neither
Sexual Preferences: Straight Switch
Appearance: Standing roughly 5'7", mildly lengthy hair with toned build, strong enough to last but not perform anything spectacular. Tends towards looser fitting clothing, for concealing any number of weapons, tools, or trinkets.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Sharp and Profitable best describe this man. Gambling and stealing are his primary hobbies, while selling his goods and mercenary work come second, anything to make money.
With a strong foothold in most illegal networks of trade and information, he's well known for stealing and gathering information upon order.
To the misfortune of a few he's known as a sellout, having accepted payment for information regarding who originally hired him for that particular job.
With the current conflict between the two houses for supremacy, a wager has arisen for which house would win claim of the kingdom. Naturally Zame would throw his wager in, soon as the deck is stacked to his favor.

Banished Darkness

01 Damage Eater
02 Damage Eater
03 Damage Eater
04 Dark Crusader
05 Dark Crusader
06 Dark Crusader
07 Dark Hunter
08 Dark Hunter
09 Dark Hunter
10 Necro Gardna
11 Necro Gardna
12 Necro Gardna
13 Phantom of Chaos
14 Phantom of Chaos
15 Pitch-Black Warwolf
16 Pitch-Black Warwolf
17 Dark Grepher
18 Dark Grepher
19 The Dark Creator
20 Dark Armed Dragon
21 Chaos Hunter
22 Dark Voltanis
23 Dark Nephthys
24 Darklord Zerato
25 Rainbow Dark Dragon
26 Monster Reborn
27 Monster Reincarnation*
28 Burial from a Different Dimension
29 Veil of Darkness
30 Veil of Darkness
31 Allure of Darkness
32 Pot of Duality
33 Pot of Duality
34 Card Destruction*
35 Dark Illusion
36 Dark Illusion
37 Defense Draw
38 Defense Draw
39 Rainbow Life
40 Rainbow Life
41 Escape from the Dark Dimension
42 Escape from the Dark Dimension
43 Raigeki Break
44 Raigeki Break
Banished Light

01 Lightray Grepher
02 Lightray Grepher
03 Lightray Grepher
04 Alexandrite Dragon
05 Alexandrite Dragon
06 Eclipse Wyvern
07 Eclipse Wyvern
08 Noble Knight Gawayn
09 Noble Knight Gawayn
10 D.D. Warrior Lady
11 D.D. Warrior Lady
12 Freed the Brave Wanderer
13 Freed the Brave Wanderer
14 Mirage Dragon
15 Mirage Dragon
16 Ghost Ship
17 Ghost Ship
18 Guardian of the Order
19 Lightray Daedalus
20 Lightray Madoor*
21 Lightray Sorcerer
22 Lightray Diabolos
23 Lightray Gearfried
24 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
25 Gilford The Lightning
26 The Fountain in the Sky
27 The Fountain in the Sky
28 Gold Sarcophagus
29 Burial from a Different Dimension
30 Reinforcement of the Army
31 Foolish Burial
32 Monster Reincarnation*
33 Pot of Duality
34 Pot of Duality
35 Different Dimension Ground
36 Different Dimension Ground
37 Defense Draw
38 Defense Draw
39 Rainbow Life
40 Rainbow Life
41 Bright Illusion
42 Bright Illusion
43 Raigeki Break
44 Raigeki Break
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

It's during times like these I wish I knew more women who I could convince to join games like these. I'm beginning to feel that we're not getting any more women at this rate, or at least any female characters.

ZameRagues

Could always go find females who participate in "Cartoony" I guess kind of threads and simply ask if they might be interested.

Those that have participated in previous Yugioh threads might be a good place to start.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os