Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

Well I can't put up with how much you tease me anymore!

abandoneddolly

whats wrong with teasing you  your just too up tight

Diablerie

Nuh-uh! I just couldn't my dark side!

abandoneddolly

And why don't you ever put  clothes on, I have to get clothed and work all day and you just lunge around naked.

Rog the Rake

Sorry Dolly.... but... your fashion sense just... well... I mean... naked.. your okay but then you get dressed and... *shakes head* Sorry.. but bi bye..

Rog

abandoneddolly

Whats wrong with my fasion sense I least I wear a shirt

Aether

I just dont feel like you contribute to our relationship, you are limp and lifeless...  I need more from my partner.

abandoneddolly

well yeah what did you expect from a doll... besides I'm afraid if I get you to excited you;ll end up burning me

Aether

If you ignore safety guidelines for fire safety and your flame retardant needs, what else do you ignore?  I just cant take a chance on you, we are done!

DiverseDesires

I can take all the fire safety training and the fire extinguishers dotted all round the house, but I've had enough burnt toast to last a life time - you'll have to go.
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

I hate having to wait for you to get ready all the time, how long dose it take to get a dress on

Rog the Rake

"Dolly... sorry.. but every time I come home I find you drunk and lying on the floor.. AA is not working .. intervention is not working... " gets choked up.. "I'm sorry Dolly but... I just can not take it any more.. "

Good Bye...

Gideon

Nothing has been posted here for too long so Goodbye!

Inked Harlequin

I'm sick of you always turning your back on me!
Goodbye Gideon!
I'm off to find someone that will look at me!

Zaphod

If you have to throw up after your drunken night outs with your girls, do it on the road and not in the bathroom. I am tired of cleaning up your mess everyday and I am done with you. Goodbye!

Inked Harlequin

Yeah, well, that being so, I'm sick of you constantly teasing me with that perfect body!
Why won't you have sex with me?!
We're through!

Zaphod

I would have sex with you if you were sober enough for an hour. But since that's a little too much to expect, we must go our own ways. It's best for both of us.

abandoneddolly

I"m tired of you always having to hold your pants up. get a damm belt. there are better things you could be doing with thoes hands.

Gideon

All you do is sit there like that now! I'm gone! *dissappears in a cloud of smoke*

abandoneddolly

Gideon

I am I'm looking at you over my shoulder while I leave this place.

abandoneddolly

over your shoulder dose not count, besides how was I supposed to know. Dose it look like I have eyes.

Xenophile

Your eyes freak me out, man.

They always have.

I CAN'T LIVE THIS LIFE ANYMORE.

... I think we need to see other people.
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

abandoneddolly

sure you can leave, but don't you want to play in my doll house first?

Xenophile

Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's