Ideas for Roleplay (f x M/F)

Started by kajirakate, March 07, 2013, 06:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajirakate

Hi, here are a few ideas for some roleplays, which may or may not include non-con, I would like to run with, so if you are male or female PM me if you are interested in the scenarios

Military:  A GI Jane type scenario, a female tries to join an elite special forces unit.  She is give a very hard time by her instructor(s) or course mate(s).  Or possibly a Senior Officer (Male or Female) or politician (Male or Female).

Dark Fantasy:  A woman is kidnapped, and altered and reprogrammed to serve in some kinky scenario.  (Very open to kinky suggestions) - taken, if you forgive the pun.

TV Nudes:  A female TV News presenter (MC) is stalked by an obsessed fan (YC), kinkiness ensues?

Babylon 5:  Susan Ivanova and a transgender Delenn.  When Delenn of Minbar in penance for the Earth/Minbar War fuses her DNA with human DNA, she emerges as a gender mixed Human/Minbari hybrid and forms a friendship/relationship with Commander Susan Ivanova, the hard assed Russian, second in charge of the Babylon 5.

Historic/Dark Ages:  Princess and Knight, either one of her fathers or her fathers enemy. Not exactly Guinevere/Lancelot.

D/s not essential in last two, but kind of core of first two.
kk

kajirakate

A British female Olympian is dominated in the Olympic village by another athlete(Country/Gender your choice).  She could be a real athlete but I would prefer it all to be our construction.  For the Olympics read any major sporting event where athletes gather in one place.
kk

kajirakate

kk