The Greatest Superheroines of them all (M for Fs)

Started by Scarie187, January 18, 2013, 04:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

Before I start I want to share a few pictures that have inspired me.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The shinning beacon of hope in what many consider to be the worlds city. _________  and _________ stand tall always vigilant ready to right wrongs, and defend the innocent, known as _________ the greatest team the world has ever seen. Since their arrival the city has had a severe drop in crime and many people have said its the most peaceful its ever been. They inspire young and old alike to be virtuous and noble by their acts alone and they are a role model not just for children but for adults as well.

No heroes deeds go unchallenged and the nefarious Kreed is the one who has presented the biggest challenge. Time and time again _____ has thwarted him but he has managed to escape only to come back to relaunch a new devastating plan against the city. Now it would seem he has turned the tables on _______ and managed to convince the city that they are the villains and he is the hero. ______ are the only ones that realizes his true plan and how important it is to stop him before its to late...

Hopefully I have your attention.

I would really like to do a comic inspired superheroine roleplay. We dont have to go by the plot I wrote up above thats just to give you an idea of the kind of stuff I'd like to do. I'd prefer to come up with a plot and setting with the people I'm RPing with. This could be a real fun story for the two of us and I think that we could make it worth both our times to explore this theme.

If you haven't figured it out yet this RP will probably be very sexual and involve making the heroine submissive to the villain. Maybe she's doing it to save the city, or maybe she's really into it. Who knows for sure...

You do not have to play one of the girls in the pictures, you can come up with your own heroine. The pictures are merely for attention grabbing purposes and to maybe inspire you.

I hope I have your interest peaked if you would like to RP this with me please PM.

Scarie187

Here is a character sheet to fill out.

Superhero Name:
Weaknesses:
Brief Bio:
Appearance:
Misc: (Any other details you feel are important to know)

Scarie187

Scarie187

Muse

Would you midn if there were lords writing a few of those supeueroines? :) 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Scarie187

Was kind of hoping for female writers but I am willing to see try if we can get others to join.

Siereis

I'd be up for this at first glance..but a few questions first:

1) Roughly how many players were you hoping for?
2) About how much of the plot will be straight up sex and how much will be plot?
3) What sort of sexual content were you planning? Like would it be them being captured and 'tortured' or more like their adventure has more of a sexual tone to it? (being stripped while fighting, monsters or something shooting goo/cum on them, etc)  Any details here are appreciated.

Scarie187

1. Not sure what ever would constitute a team. However we do have a duo now and that may work.

2. Good question. Depends on how its going. I'd like to think a lot of it would be straight sex but I'd like to also have a good plot.

3. I was thinking of captured "tortured" and also "Do this or she'll die..." type of thing. Of course they end up "liking it."

I'm willing to answer more questions as they come along.

Siereis

Cool.  Well in any case I'm still tentatively interested and will poke in again later to see if other people join up...so much more fun with a group.

Scarie187

AribethAmkiir

I've been watching this since it was posted and finally decided to post.  I'd be interested if there was more plot and less sex.  I think there's a lot that can be done to make everyone happy. 

Siereis

I'm gonna second Aribeth's comment.  Sexual content in a superhero RP would be awesome...but I find in general RPs tend to die rather quickly if it's 'mainly' pure sex.

Scarie187

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Scarie187

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Scarie187 on February 18, 2013, 06:37:14 AM
What kind of plot would you do?

I think there's a number of ways this could go.  The villain could fixate upon one of the heroines (played by someone who is keen to play a character who fills the the original desire).  That villain could create a delusion that said heroine wants him and that her teammates are keeping them apart.  Could take that a step further and have a number of villains fixate upon different heroines and hatch diabolical plots in order to "win" the affections of their fixation.

Could change it up so that one of the heroine's boyfriends/significant others was actually a villain and instead of the story focusing on domination it could be more of a subtle cat and mouse. 

Could go a "Charlie's Angels" type route except Charlie's a force for evil instead of good and gets his kicks out of pulling the puppet strings of the heroines.

We could also simply create a universe where crazy sexual encounters are part of a heroines' daily life.  Of course, I don't see how this would create an environment where sex wasn't the focus.

I'm not completely sure what your original desire for the game was, Scarie.  To me, it seems like you might only be interested in "villain beats heroine and turns her into his sex slave" which is likely best accomplished in a 1v1. 

Darwishi

Aw, looks like I got to this too late, looked like it might be a lot of fun. XDD

Scarie187

JerichoMyers

Hello, if there is a spot for any villain characters, I'd be happy to fill the void, even if the part is here and there.

Niki315

I'd be interested in something of this nature.  I can usually only post about once a week though, so if it's too fast paced I will have to opt out.

Deathnote

If possible, I'd also like to play as a villain character.  Maybe a second-in-command type or simply the main Super Villain's muscle.

ReduxRed

Also interested if more plot less sex. If we've too many people for the one roleplay the remainders can always start a second one, certainly if we've another volunteer for a villain.

Kadigan

I'd be interested, especially if it was more plot based. I do like the plot in the opening, where the villain has sort of convinced everyone that the heroines are outlaws.

Scarie187

Scarie187