Babysitter's Dilemma (NC, F seeking M)

Started by dvalen, May 13, 2011, 10:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

My idea is high school about a high school student who is an established babysitter and a closet klepto who gets caught by one of the fathers stealing an inconsequential trinket or some such.  He doesn’t let on right away and driving Kelsey home in the driving rain, pulls into a dark and deserted area and confronts her.  She cries and begs him not to expose her, telling the man she really needs the money she makes babysitting for college next year and the fallout would ruin her reputation. The father decides to blackmail her for sex in which she reluctantly agrees.  She’s a virgin and grew up in a fundamentalist religious family where sex and lust are terrible sins.  She's an A student and a cheerleader at school.  Kelsey has too much to lose.  First it was a blowjob in the car that first night, then he calls her for more, even making her skip school to meet him on his lunch break.  She becomes his sex toy and eventually he gets her to bring another girl to join in their torrid little affair.  What happens is Kelsey brings her sister, maybe.

I’m looking for a well-established writer to play a male who can weave a story of one girl’s degradation into sex.  This starts NC of course but changes as Kelsey is transformed from young virgin into that of a willing sex toy.  I will of course play Kelsey and later her sister or BFF.

Taken

PMs only please