The Breeder [M lf F, NC-to-Extreme, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, April 29, 2016, 06:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

In His Madness, Death and Life are One.

In His Dungeon, Your End Will Come.

So I thought I'd bring back an old idea, with some possible new twists. As such there's two possible versions of the core idea, one is relatively light while the other possibly qualifies as extreme. If there's enough interest in one form we can have multiple threads with interaction between them if the partners are up for it, but it will probably be relayed through me for the sake of cohesiveness.

So if you are interested please create a character and also include if you're interested in Type 1 or Type 2. Matching types might get some extras during the actual RP.

Quote from: Type 1Light-to-Med NC

The FBI are actively searching for a serial kidnapper and rapist nicknamed simply "The Breeder". He is believed to have been active for several years before being identified due to his unusually large zone of comfort so the true number of victims are unknown but believed to be in the dozens.

Victims appear to all be heathy women between the ages of 19 and 36 spread out across at least 4 states, with few hard patterns after that though he does appear to be looking for women that show signs of wanting children. Statements by previous victims say he kidnaps his victims, takes them to an unknown dungeon-like location, and subjects them to an extended period of sexual abuse and psychological conditioning. From there the Breeder seems to have two specific goals -

1.) To impregnate his victims.
2.) The condition his victims to give birth to and raise the resulting children themselves dispute the circumstances of the conception.

When he's confident he has succeeded he releases his victim near where he abducted them originally, usually not only pregnant but with a baby bump showing. Then he abducts a new victim relatively close by and the cycle begins anew. The Breeder may be holding more then one woman at a time, and may use them as hostages if ever caught. Approach with caution.

Quote from: Type 2Extreme

The FBI are actively searching for a serial kidnapper, rapist, and killer nicknamed simply "The Breeder". He is believed to have been active for at least 20 years before being identified due to his unusually large zone of comfort so the true number of victims are unknown but believed to be in the dozens.

Victims appear to all be heathy women between the ages of 19 and 36 spread out across at least 4 states, with few hard patterns after that though he does appear to be looking for women who are arguably contributing little to society otherwise. Forensic analysis on previous victims suggest that he starts by kidnapping the victim and taking her to an unknown dungeon-like location.

At this dungeon, he begins his long drawn-out process of sexual abuse and murder. He is a serial killer but his choice of weapon is an unusual one. Analysis suggests his ideal murder weapon is Childbirth. While he holds his victims he repeatedly rapes his victims until they're pregnant, then makes them give birth to the resulting children unaided in any way. If they survive, the cycle begins again with victims sometimes being held for years before their bodies finally give out. The bodies are then taken back to somewhere within a few dozen miles of the original kidnapping site then usually disposed of like garbage. Then he abducts a new victim from somewhere relatively close by and the cycle begins again. It is unknown what occurs to the resulting children.

He is believed to be holding multiple women at once, and he may use them as hostages if cornered. Proceed with caution.

Let me know if you have any interest/questions!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

swiggy3000

Interesting idea, I like the extreme one. I'll be messaging you.

SanguinePuppet

I'd love to work a Breeder story with you. I'll send you a pm.