The Roaring Twenties (An Idea in the Works -- F looking for M)

Started by xlittlebittyx, October 14, 2013, 08:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlittlebittyx

So, I've been looking for an RP that strikes my interest and I've found a few ideas but my brain hasn't been up to par.

I have an idea but I'm still developing it. I want to try an RP that takes place in the 1920's, the crash, the prohibition, flappers, gangsters, the works. I play a female character, a flapper of course. But I don't know where I want to try and make it go. I'm looking for a male character.

I prefer a somewhat literate RP, a minimum of two paragraphs per post (a paragraph = 5+ sentences). If you're interested and don't think you can write that much, please let me know, I'm willing to work with you and help expand your writing along with both of our creative minds and ideas. I'd like posts to be within a reasonable time frame, at least one post per two-three days. If you're going to take longer than that then let me know and I'll do the same. I understand real life takes first priority. I don't mind where this RP goes, but please look at on O/O's. I have been writing for over 13 years now, but this is first RP like this. Again, I'm still developing this idea, and I'm very open to other thoughts.

If you can PM me, that'd be great, if not, I'll be checking this regularly. Let me know if you're interested.

Some things to note:

A lot was happening during this decade. There was the growth and acceptance of the Ku Klux Klan, women were allowed to now vote, the prohibition (alcohol was illegal), technology was on the rise and being modernized to what we know more of now.

xlittlebittyx