Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 27, 2014, 11:25:15 PM
*eyes Koka and grins* and you thought your game wouldn't be popular.

:-[

I really didn't think it would be >.<

Quote from: Emmykins on March 27, 2014, 11:34:09 PM
-Starts thinking.-
I'll post something up soon. ;D

Yay! It's an Emmy! *glomps*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DarkAngel111

I am thinking about making a second character, some one very... say out of his wits.

Any suggestions?.

ABV0331

MY suggestion Angel would be to wait. Honestly I think our GM just had an aneurism with how much got put in just today lol. So that is just my opinion.
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

DarkAngel111

lol I know.
I wish my own game had gotten even half the amount of interest this one did :P

Aiden

Done!

Full Name : Mattias Stamper
Nicknames / Aliases : "Runt" (When he was younger) "Bossman" (After he took over the rig)
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position : Roughneck/ Oil Engineer
Strengths :
Engineering - Specifically Oil and Construction but he has a mechanical sense of things an has been known to jerry-rig a fix or two in a pinch.
Endurance/Sturdy - Three older brothers and working on a rig teaches a man how to take a beating.
Strong - Being the smallest and having the most to prove when fighting off three brothers gives him a good (and wicked fast) right hook and a hell of a haymaker.
Handyman - Lots of knowledge using tools and heavy duty equipment. Torches, rigs, pressure hammers, bobcats, heavy construction equipment.
Hunter/Tracker - Plenty of Father son camping trips, seeking a good buck to turn into jerky. Knows how to properly hide and skin any animal. 
Fishermen - Spent plenty of trips out deep sea fishing

Weaknesses :
Loyal - To his family above all, his goal is to find his brother and take him back home. It is what drove him from leaving a secure spot back in Texas to go looking for him.
Selfish - If the end game does not benefit him (enough), he won't be as likely to help.
Tunnel-Vision - When he is focused on a task, he immerses himself into it until it is done. It can cause him to drop his guard or even forget to eat/do anything else of importance.

Special Gear :
Marlin 336XLR Hunting Rifle, mounted on the back window of his truck. 18 bullets left in a small plastic case under his seat. One round loaded and three carried in his pocket at all times.
Fishing Tackle and poles (2)
Basic Tool kit, Wrenches, sockets
Hammer - 3 boxes of wood nails
Shovel
Pick
Axe
Prybar
2 five gallon gasoline jugs (empty)
3 five gallon water jugs (2 empty)
1 tent
1 sleeping bag
1 Sun powered Radio
2 cans of food (Fruit cocktail and Baked Beans) and a dwindling bag of deer jerky.
1 Truck - 01 4wd Toyota Tacoma, with a bed box (most gear kept in there), 1/4 tank of gas and in need of a replacement hose and thermostat

Height : 5'10
Weight / Body type : 152 - Thin build, broad shoulders/arms and back. Naturally muscled from hard work, hasn't been in a gym since high school.
Hair : Dark/Blond Brown
Skin : Tan (spends lots of time in the sun)
Eyes : Dark Blue
Distinguishing Features :
Oil Field Arm Sleeve (Right)
Chest Tattoo

Personality : Responsible would best describe Mattias. Despite being the youngest, he took it upon himself to look out for his brothers (and later their families). He is a family man first and foremost, sadly he took after his father when his wife left him and he never managed to get past the girlfriend stage after that (besides a pick up at a bar - quite often). At this point he wants nothing more than to return to his family, but in time he will learn that he can not go back or even survive the trip as the first time took far to long.

Likes : Beer, Billiards, Cards, Hunting, Hiking, Camping, "Mudding", Offroading, swimming and reading.
Dislikes : Walkers, Light Beer, Soccer, Hunting for sport. Upset he will never read the last 2 books of Game of Thrones, DAMN YOU APOCALYPSE!
Fears : Losing his family, Not starting a family of his own, Never getting back home or finding his brother

History : Mattias was the 4th of four boys born to Sally and Joseph Stamper. Joe was a rougneck (oil platform worker), Sally a school teacher. Life for them was good for the most part, up until one day Sally up and left, leaving Joe to raise four boys. Times got hard for a bit, but the Stamper boys came out alright.

Matt was the only one to go to college, the other three went directly into the family business. The youngest and runt of the family wanted more than a paycheck, he wanted to grow a true family business. He busted his  ass off and on the rig, and in school. By the time he graduated at 25, he managed to buy a small rig with the combined savings of all five men.

Over the next few years, his three brothers married and started families. Matt's own marriage deteriorated to the point she packed up and left. He was a good man but just unable to make her a priority, a mistake he now regrets. The business continued to grow, one rig at a time with Matt the president of the company. A few months before the outbreak he sent his brother to oversee a new rig in Calfornia, the world shortly after went to shit.

After realizing the severity of the situation through what little reports they could listen to. The Stamper family bunkered down in their small town and hoped to survive. Feeling responsible for sending his brother out, Matt loaded a work truck and set off to California, hoping to make contact and bring him back. It took him two months to make it, with every reason to cause delay. From avoiding looters, pillagers, siphoning gas and walkers, it was a long trip and he still has a way to go.

Sexuality : Hetrosexual
Sexual On's and Offs : Rather Vanillish, does like it hard and fast from time to time but he never really looked into the dom/sub/bdsm life. Not that he would not enjoy it, he once picked up a girl who liked being choked and he went along with it. Has a bit of a sadistic streak, loves to spank a nice ass or fuck someone so hard her legs go weak.

Player : Aiden

Drake Valentine

Mostly done but history. Excuse any screwy writing was adding things in on cell. Will do history and touch wherever else up on comp.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Juggtacular

I saw others going with a 2nd character, so I thought why not? Just need to do some ironing out before he's posted.

DarkAngel111

i m working on a character but will wait GM approval if we still need more or not.

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Bloodied Porcelain

If you want to turn in a second character, feel free. I'm here to take some of the burden off of Koka so I think we'll be fine. I think it might be time to suggest people back off on the military theme for a while though, we've got a lot and more pending with military backgrounds. :p I'll be going through PMs today to reply to those who have asked questions of me and Koka.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Drake Valentine

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 28, 2014, 07:54:18 AM
:)

So far, so good. I like the conflicted, borderline fucked up human being you've made him. xD Let us know when the history is done. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Drake Valentine

Well, I figure it would be bit more realistic. I mean, you can't expect everyone to be nice, go lucky, and a good individual. xD

Of course I don't think he would be as fucked up as Shane(sp) was in that Walking Dead series. Just saying. Only saying. Not spoiling.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 28, 2014, 08:16:04 AM
Well, I figure it would be bit more realistic. I mean, you can't expect everyone to be nice, go lucky, and a good individual. xD

Of course I don't think he would be as fucked up as Shane(sp) was in that Walking Dead series. Just saying. Only saying. Not spoiling.

There are few people I can honestly see as being as fucked up as Shane without becoming outright antagonists, but that's me. >.> Also... I wanna keeps him. *makes grabby hands at your character* This game has entirely too many good looking men, I swear. >.>

Drake Valentine

Well you can always pair him in a group with one of yours. Assuming he gets accepted. ;P

Any who, I will work on history in bit. I need to free my mind/get a general idea of where I want to go with it. *Goes to play Batman Arkham City.* xD  I will either link again depending how many pages this gets drowned in or just repost the complete thing on last page. *Shrugs and shuffles off.*

DarkAngel111

I thinks I am gonna make a Con artist as my next Character, Someone Deceitful. Might be fun. 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 28, 2014, 08:21:59 AM
Well you can always pair him in a group with one of yours. Assuming he gets accepted. ;P

Any who, I will work on history in bit. I need to free my mind/get a general idea of where I want to go with it. *Goes to play Batman Arkham City.* xD  I will either link again depending how many pages this gets drowned in or just repost the complete thing on last page. *Shrugs and shuffles off.*

Ah, but it's not up to me where your character ends up. We've been leaving that up to the players. :p I think as of right now the plan for my Skye is that she and Victor will be alone when they run in to anyone else unless they run in to someone who fits with them well enough. I have Kells with Danika starting out, but there might be room for a third before the game starts. If not, I think we're planning on the girls running in to ABV's guy after the game starts, and there's no saying they couldn't run in to your ex-crooked-cop-turned-PI guy at some point. :)

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 08:24:19 AM
I thinks I am gonna make a Con artist as my next Character, Someone Deceitful. Might be fun. 

That could definitely be fun, so long as he doesn't cross in to the realm of someone who is just going to be out to fuck over the group and be an out-and-out-antagonist. ;)

DarkAngel111

Oh no I don't like *negative* characters.

I was thinking that, just before the outbreak he would have been caught at a local sheriff's lockup. He maybe escaped with a couple of guns fucked over a sheriff too on the way.
Now he is playing the sheriff the uniform and everything.
For him it would be a new start. So he would probably not cause trouble anymore. He will have a tongue to match though..

now who do I use as a Character reference I wonder......
I may need some ideas.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 08:36:19 AM
Oh no I don't like *negative* characters.

I was thinking that, just before the outbreak he would have been caught at a local sheriff's lockup. He maybe escaped with a couple of guns fucked over a sheriff too on the way.
Now he is playing the sheriff the uniform and everything.
For him it would be a new start. So he would probably not cause trouble anymore. He will have a tongue to match though..

now who do I use as a Character reference I wonder......
I may need some ideas.

Don't look at me. I'm not creating any more conflicts of interest for my girls by suggesting pretty men. xD

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 28, 2014, 08:50:09 AM
Don't look at me. I'm not creating any more conflicts of interest for my girls by suggesting pretty men. xD

oh pfft,
you know you want to have a big pool to pick out of ! :p

and anyway, who says you have to be stuck to one person throughout the game ;)
After all the world is ending! :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 08:55:37 AM
oh pfft,
you know you want to have a big pool to pick out of ! :p

and anyway, who says you have to be stuck to one person throughout the game ;)
After all the world is ending! :P

I'm bad at making decisions! LOL

DarkAngel111

So far I have two,
Rarely look through *guy pics* So I might need help with that ! lol

OR

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 28, 2014, 09:14:03 AM
So far I have two,
Rarely look through *guy pics* So I might need help with that ! lol

OR

HA! I might actually get out of this one unscathed. I don't like either of those two actors overmuch. >.>

DarkAngel111

Oh really?
is that a double bluff?.
I wonder... I am only starting to consider though so, i will think about it.

Drake Valentine

Part of me wants to make a very comical, but still somewhat baddarsery character. Maybe later when I want to go through torture of working on sheet again. *Resumes typing history.*