MFM threesome (seeking 2 males)

Started by Usani, January 02, 2014, 08:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I'm craving a story between a woman of two of her closest male friends.  She's in her early 20's and she has known them both since high school and has been in love with both of them for years.  But, her huge dilemma is that she's in love with both and she can't decide who to choose.  What she doesnt realize is that both men know how she feels about them both and they agree to share her and turn her into their pet. 

I was thinking that maybe all three of them are roommates in a nice house and I want this story to include bdsm but the only Offs I have for this are anal and any type of semen play besides swallowing when it comes to my female character.

Usani

Alright so I just need one more male then I'll be able to get it started.

Usani

Okay so I'm actually thinking about throwing a little male on male scenes so if this interests you please pm me!

Usani

Gonna reopen this!  I will take someone who is willing to play both males and I would like them to be bisexual so they play together as well.  This can also be a group rp if I can find 2 people to play each male but either works.  :)

Usani

Adamska James is my first male, just need one more!

Adamska James

Adamska James is me!
I think we have a good thing here, if anyone is up to it.
Come on guys :)
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

Usani

Pleeeease?  We'll give you cookiiiiiiies! XD

Asphodel Terrarium

Bribery. There's always room for bribery. *takes the cookies* Count me in.