Dragon Age (Update - 2 spots open)

Started by Crowe, November 03, 2011, 01:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FazzEagle

Yay~

Looking forward to getting the RP going.

MiaKage

finally got mine done! sorry took so long, had to help brother with stuff >.<

I'm super rusty at building backgrounds too, so I hope mine's ok  :-\

Excited to start :D
On/Off
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back because the scorpion cannot swim. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
The scorpion replies: "But, little frog, I can swim."

FazzEagle

S'ok, we can understand xD I have siblings of my own so I know how they can keep your time busy here and there.

At least now we're able to start! :)

Crowe

Everything looks great guys, so let's move to the OOC thread for further discussion and I will make the main RP thread.

btw, Congrats on your approval Mia  :D
(unless I'm mistaken and you were already approved...)

FazzEagle

Alright! Though I must warn that I only have about an hour in me at the moment cause it's late lol

Crowe

It's ok, at least we have the weekend ahead of us  ;)

Crowe

Alright, the main thread is done here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123647.0

It's also in the first post of the OOC thread.

FazzEagle

POsted! Now I'll rest for the time being xD Hope it was okay though

MiaKage

Quote from: Crowe on November 04, 2011, 07:06:36 PM

btw, Congrats on your approval Mia  :D
(unless I'm mistaken and you were already approved...)

Thanks! I just noticed after getting back from helping my brother. Started to explore a little more and lost track of time, hehe  ;D
On/Off
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back because the scorpion cannot swim. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
The scorpion replies: "But, little frog, I can swim."

Crowe

haha, don't worry about it. I haven't even checked the whole site yet either. I'm just taking it slow.

Crowe

Update bump -- follow link in first post to see the OOC thread :-)