The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Should let me get a closer look at those tattoos of his..

Cayenne

Has me trapped inside my room, by a shackle around my ankle attached to a chain only long enough to reach the doorway, and all that comes through the doorway is horrible people that do the most perverse things to me before leaving me....

Oh right,  public forum~

Is very nice~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Always makes the best noises when I...*looks around at the innocent eyes of non-members and smiles sweetly* ....braid your hair. :)

Flaming

Gave me some hard time not long ago

Breathless Intent

Has me wondering what I possibly could have done to give him something hard...

Cayenne

Must pay a lot of money to have her suits tailored so perfectly form fitting~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Should donate her hair to Locks of Love because its so pretty!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Is looking back....*waves to the blonde*

Angelicant

Is my own personal favorite candy bar... It's an "in thing".
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Flaming

was very kind to me yesterday : )

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

Is much more focused on the task at hand, then that of which coils his thick body~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Has an evil plot hatching in her mind, while she twirls her red hair...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Should... stop... staring... at... me...

Cayenne

Should be polite, and take off his pants when atop a lady~...:P

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Should understand the concept of making a woman beg for it... plus, he ain't on top of her, technically...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

TheLegionary

Deamonbane

If so, this is the only time when the bib gets just as much, if not more, pleasure than the wearer :P

Needs a cool drink... looks like a hot day around there...

Angelicant

Makes me wonder if he is whispering in her ear, and what he is saying that has the blonde looking this way.
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Cayenne

Has a lot of labour investment in her hair~

ONs & OFF