News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Zombies

Started by PrettyxPoisonxApple, August 24, 2012, 07:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holly Marlow

It all looks good. I'll wait til early afternoon tomorrow to post as the 'Master'. I wanna make sure everyone is in.

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Holly Marlow on August 25, 2012, 01:46:50 AM
It all looks good. I'll wait til early afternoon tomorrow to post as the 'Master'. I wanna make sure everyone is in.

All hail Holly the master!! Ill keep my eyes peeled

DarkSideofThinking

you guys are all soooo hilarious! I'm totally happy right know even if I'm unapproved just sooo good hehe
I had to remember the supernatural episode where Dean and Sam are in L.A. and Dean is the P.A. of the crew xDDDD

and PPA....I always get protective thoughts then I see your lip quiver....reminds me of cute little Scratch from Ice Age *giggles*

Rage

Oh goody...

Still room to post, Wait up for me guises
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

DutchSpawn

Is it too late for me to join in? ^^

Gavlois

Hey there Dutchy and Rage! Nice of you guys to join!
O/O

DutchSpawn

ofcourse! it's fun :D

Holly Marlow

You can still join in, even after I post as the storyteller.

I have never been the storyteller before, so either I'll mess it up horribly, or we'll have some fun.

Naught

Sorry for the disappearance last night.
I had a skeleton I had to take care of finally.
No more sudden disappearances.
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

DarkSideofThinking

Gavlois

Oh you changed your name Naught?

Damn this story moves way faster than I thought it would. I might have to pull out.
O/O

Naught

usually naught alone is taken. So I asked a staffer to see if I could change it.

Also: something from my past or a skeleton in my closet.
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

PrettyxPoisonxApple

OOOH the thread is ALIVE! im so excited...is it my turn yet??

Gavlois

I believe that some have already gone a second time already. There's no telling when i'll be able to.
O/O

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Gavlois on August 25, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
I believe that some have already gone a second time already. There's no telling when i'll be able to.

Ill wait for permission from Holly thy master....Just incase i tread on toes....

Gavlois

*nods* That would be a good idea. *takes a sip from his mocha*
O/O

Holly Marlow

Go ahead and post. You know that the police, what are left of them, are scouring the area and trying to gather everyone up. Are you gonna follow them? <grins>

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Holly Marlow on August 25, 2012, 05:25:40 PM
Go ahead and post. You know that the police, what are left of them, are scouring the area and trying to gather everyone up. Are you gonna follow them? <grins>

You hinting at me?? Is that a please PPA do as you are told??

*Fights the urge to snatch said mocha*

Holly Marlow

<laughs> Post Apple. Its your turn.

And Gav... pulling out? <puts her hands on her hips and gives you 'the look'>

Gavlois

*licks his lips and sips the mocha* Yeah Holly. I'm pretty preoccupied with my other writing at the moment. I can post once I have time, but before that I'll be slow.
O/O

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Gavlois on August 25, 2012, 05:31:51 PM
*licks his lips and sips the mocha*

*makes her own mocha because stealing is bad and she is a good member of society*

Holly Marlow

Posting order.

1.Apple
2.Gav (When he is not tied up)
3.Holly
4.Dark Side
5.Tommy
6.Dan
7.Raging Elemental
8.Dutch
9.Naught

Everyone should be able to throw in a post at least once a day. If you aren't able to post for some reason, lemme know in the ooc thread. /curtsey

Gavlois

Holy crap. 9 people. Well, 8 + GM. If it was a type of game where the GM is carrying the plot by themselves, it would be very difficult.

See, you can make your own mocha. It's not like you need me to make it for you. Not that I'd mind or anything.... if you asked nicely.
O/O

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Kay so that means its MY turn suckers and i am going to post in about an hour, Because my nana will be here soon and i have to be like all social and stuff if i am to get in on the will  O:)

Quote from: Gavlois on August 25, 2012, 05:37:09 PM
See, you can make your own mocha. It's not like you need me to make it for you. Not that I'd mind or anything.... if you asked nicely.

Does that mean i get to nominate someone for the free facedesk?? Pwetty pwease oh kind and sexy man??

Gavlois

*chuckles* Flattery doesn't get you anywhere with me, darling. You'll have to do better than that. And it was two free facedesks.
O/O