Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 02:38:56 AM
You're right.  Demi would lose his mind.  But I'd prefer for you to retro, rather than push your char around.  I've never really been comfortable with moving another person's char around too much.
Yeah, I know whatcha mean. Alright, I will do my marked best.  ;)
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 02:40:27 AM
Yeah, I know whatcha mean. Alright, I will do my marked best.  ;)
Lol...PMing and posting in here.  @.@...dizzying, but funny.
*snuggles up on couch with the rest of her shake*
Hrrmmm...wonder how we're going to continue on with the rp.  sunmaid and Divine are still on night, so we really need to just pause and let them catch up....
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Kepesk

:grabs a coke and lays back in recliner:
I suppose I can hang out for a bit more... I have my final post ready, but I'll hold-off.
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 02:54:41 AM
:grabs a coke and lays back in recliner:
I suppose I can hang out for a bit more... I have my final post ready, but I'll hold-off.

You don't have to...I'm just concerned because Erika's char is following Jake, but she can always about face Rayven...make her bored with the situation and all.

Kepesk

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 03:05:28 AM
k, done&done.
Ya know...not only do I have that rp I PMed you about that I'm working on setting up for, but I have at least one person interested in doing 1x1 rp with me.  There was also someone in the doormat that said something about a 1x1 rp a couple of days ago, but I can't remember for the life of me who it was...c'est la vie.
I'm playing catch up.
Of course, I don't think I'm going to be able to do the 1x1 with the one person.  They're gonna want me to do pre-made chars, I think, and I can't do that.  I have to make my own chars, or it's just no good.  I can't keep in-char with pre-mades.  I have to be able to develop the character on my own.

Cascalence

Okay you guys.  The official word is that we are NOT to touch Kepesk's char Jake.  Do NOT move him unless it is 100% necessary.  He intends to do a retro post upon his return, if it is so necessary.  Depends on how far we progress without him.
So says I.

That being said, I'll be on when I can today.  I'm going into the next town over, and have to do chores, and catch up on some sleep today.  I'll be available as soon as possible.

See you guys!  HUGS TO ALL~!^^

EndofDivine

Aww...poor Cas doesn't have anything to post. Well, if you want, I can make Jess' first class be English so you have someone to RP with. Then again, if you're catching up on sleep, you'll probably be out until Kepesk gets back.

Batman4560

Hello, how are you today Divine?

EndofDivine

Doing fine I guess. Still haven't gotten out of bed yet, just chilling here with my iPad and being lazy. How's about you?

Batman4560

Only slept for an hour. Lost my car keys. Just found them. Looking at role play preferences to see if I would get along well with anyone. Some of my role plays are coming to an end and I will be looking for more soon.

EndofDivine

Dontcha just love the days when life front loads all the problems into your morning? Hope the rest of the day gets better for ya and good luck finding some more RP buddies.

Batman4560

Me too, its sad you prefer to play in groups because I think we would get along well.

EndofDivine

Yeah...well, I don't really have much of a craving for adult stuff right now anyway. Haven't seen anything around here that catches my interest and I don't have anything I'd personally like to act out. I'm a bit picky when it comes to this stuff.  :P

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 09, 2013, 08:40:17 AM
Aww...poor Cas doesn't have anything to post. Well, if you want, I can make Jess' first class be English so you have someone to RP with. Then again, if you're catching up on sleep, you'll probably be out until Kepesk gets back.
LOL!  Like I could sleep for two days....  I mean...I probably could...if only my mind would let me.  But it won't.
And we could do that, but I figured you and sunmaid would probably be posting back and forth a little bit before you caught up to where we were.  I dunno...I haven't looked at the rp thread just yet from when I got back.  Guess I'll go see what you've posted now....

Demigod1945

Cascalence

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 12:46:31 PM
Hey Demi!
...You oki? o.O
Yea but I seem to be losing my mind, not sure why though.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 12:50:51 PM
Yea but I seem to be losing my mind, not sure why though.
...o.O...
Lol, you're a goober.
I'm considering making a student character...give you someone to interact with.  Y'know, since I'm practically always here, and since everyone else is essentially tied up.
The only thing that's stopping me is that I promised a friend two characters for their rp by tonight...and I'm still catching up on the interest check thread for it.
Though...I don't think they'd kill me if by tonight, I meant early morning tomorrow >>

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 12:57:01 PM
...o.O...
Lol, you're a goober.
I'm considering making a student character...give you someone to interact with.  Y'know, since I'm practically always here, and since everyone else is essentially tied up.
The only thing that's stopping me is that I promised a friend two characters for their rp by tonight...and I'm still catching up on the interest check thread for it.
Though...I don't think they'd kill me if by tonight, I meant early morning tomorrow >>
If you want to do that, it's fine with me. For now if you wanted to, you could just make name, and powers. You could work on the actual character later.

ErikaWyte

Im available to rp if anyone is interested?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 01:03:07 PM
If you want to do that, it's fine with me. For now if you wanted to, you could just make name, and powers. You could work on the actual character later.
Mmm, I don't like to do things half-way.  At least...not when I'm fully awake.  When I start losing energy, then yeah, I tend to do things a little deficiently....  Gimme...hmm...ten minutes to half an hour.  Gotta go through my photobucket for a decent picture to inspire me.  Be warned, it's probably gonna be a red head...red heads just inspire me more.  But who knows?  I may come across a pic I forgot I had in another folder and get inspired from that....  Anyway, I'll have it up as soon as possible, and then I'm make a post.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 01:10:08 PM
Mmm, I don't like to do things half-way.  At least...not when I'm fully awake.  When I start losing energy, then yeah, I tend to do things a little deficiently....  Gimme...hmm...ten minutes to half an hour.  Gotta go through my photobucket for a decent picture to inspire me.  Be warned, it's probably gonna be a red head...red heads just inspire me more.  But who knows?  I may come across a pic I forgot I had in another folder and get inspired from that....  Anyway, I'll have it up as soon as possible, and then I'm make a post.
Haha ten minutes to half an hour. Ok sounds good, and I have no problem with red heads.

Cascalence

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 01:05:55 PM
Im available to rp if anyone is interested?
Well, hon, you have your char following Jake right now.  I suggest posting her losing interest and returning to class, if you want to rp with someone.  However, I would also appreciate it if you all could hold off on posting too much so I'll be able to get my char made and get her intro post made.

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 01:13:01 PM
Haha ten minutes to half an hour. Ok sounds good, and I have no problem with red heads.
Actually, I found a pic already.  Sneak peak:

I have to order a pizza online for my family, and then I'll be working on her details.

EndofDivine

Is she...wearing a skirt over her jeans? Oh dear. This does not bode well. She's going to be another crazy one.