Elves, Mages, and Dragons, oh my! (Interest Check)

Started by Rhaegar14, October 27, 2011, 03:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, well I was thinking play a loyalist dragonborn still in sides of the dragon. Perhaps a somesort warhero type with humble origins who had difficult in the conflict as he considers both sides wrong and right (this case humans vs dragons, with elves he shows no mercy).

Meliai

Hmmmmmmm, since you decided to go freefrom I'd be interested in playing a human bard, if there's still room.

Since the humans were enslaved before the really formed their own societies and whatnot she's very keen on helping her newly emancipated people learn about and develop their lost culture. She travels around with any group that will have her and collects stories and legends from anyone who will talk to her, writes them down and disseminates the information.  I figure she could be potentially useful to diplomats or politicians/leaders as she's basically trying to build a sort of national identity for the humans.

What would life have been like for the humans while they were enslaved? Were they just a sort of hard labor force or would there have been some in more domestic roles and such? Any dragons with haremfulls of human ladies >:D
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

vyttor

Count a male human wizard in, then. Point where and I'll provide a background. Rhaegar, mind if I run it by you by PM beforehand? Just so that we can adjust any details that don't fit with the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am sworn by the Oath of the Drake
----------------------------------------------------------------

Rhaegar14

Meliai: The humans essentially gave the dragons numbers; soldiers, builders, they did (many still fo) it all. Since many of them (I may end up ruling all of them) can take humanoid forms, I could see a harem or two.

vyttor: That's fine.

Everyone: The idea I had for how to run this would be a massive battle where all three sides took place, that ended with a victory that eased tensions between the humans and elves, and ultimately led to an alliance. However, I'd like to see this with a very fluid timeline; lots of flashbacks to times some of the characters had met in the past, that sort of thing. Thoughts?
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Sunday

I'm interested. what classes are there available to play for the elves? is it any class but magic using ones? (minus druid)