News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Survivalist Horror (Seeking DM/GM, no gender pref)

Started by GloomCookie, April 20, 2012, 10:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

"It was over before we knew it.  The skies... they went dark with smoke and ash.  People ran, screaming, desperate to escape.  Most never made it very far.  It was horrible.  I'll never forget seeing a mother, running with her child, when a car jumped the sidewalk and hit both of them... I don't know how I'm going to make it... I just know that I must..." - Private journal entry, December 21, 2012

So hi guys!  Today I'm feeling like I need some survival horror!  And I'd love it if someone could help me.  I want a DM, someone to run the game while I try and survive!  It can be anything like I've got or a mix and match of ideas or something totally original!  Just let me know and we'll play.  Just a heads up for those of you who don't know me, I play girls, that's all I play, so don't expect anything else or I'll wave a stick at ye!

The Race
After civilization fell, entertainment became a bit hard to come by.  Eventually, someone decided to hold a special race, one that lasted several days.  The goal was to run around and through LA, trying to gather up a set of markers.  Each contestant was handed a blade and some kit, then set loose.  There are no rules, players allowed to kill each other, and the first one back with all their tokens gets a year's worth of food.  Inside the city, they'll need to fight off savages, mutated creatures, poisonous environments, and who knows what else!

Apocalypse Now
The Apocalypse is here!  Can a scared and lonely girl who had previously been down on her luck in classes find a way to survive and make it out of the city?  And if so, where does she go next?  What horrors await her as she tries to survive the downfall of civilization and the chaos that it brings?  Will she encounter killer cults trying to purge the wicked and sinful?  Will she find herself enslaved and carted off to breed?  Will she find safety at an army base?  Play to find out!

Encounters
A normal girl on a farm is just relaxing one night, reading a book in her bedroom, when suddenly she finds herself being abducted by aliens!  They strip her naked, begin a series of humiliating and/or painful tests, and are prepared for more.  Does she survive the tests?  Does she manage to escape?  If she does, will she be able to take the fight to the enemy?  Or will she wind up back in a cell, forever doomed to be a test subject?

Ship of the Damned
Abigail is a crewmember on a starship heading for another world.  She gets ready for cryosleep and goes to sleep, only to awaken to a nightmare.  The ship is drifting off course, the crew is nowhere to be seen, and she's all alone.  What will happen to her?  Will she survive?  Or will she join the crew in their horrible fate?

PM me for questions and ideas!
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Bloody Rose

Encounters
A normal girl on a farm is just relaxing one night, reading a book in her bedroom, when suddenly she finds herself being abducted by aliens!  They strip her naked, begin a series of humiliating and/or painful tests, and are prepared for more.  Does she survive the tests?  Does she manage to escape?  If she does, will she be able to take the fight to the enemy?  Or will she wind up back in a cell, forever doomed to be a test subject?

Apocalypse Now
The Apocalypse is here!  Can a scared and lonely girl who had previously been down on her luck in classes find a way to survive and make it out of the city?  And if so, where does she go next?  What horrors await her as she tries to survive the downfall of civilization and the chaos that it brings?  Will she encounter killer cults trying to purge the wicked and sinful?  Will she find herself enslaved and carted off to breed?  Will she find safety at an army base?  Play to find out!

I can do any of these two if you wish :P