Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

DominantPoet

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

LordHarketh193

:o
We're in the 80's

Lol

Not anymore!

DominantPoet

Aria

"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Stella

DominantPoet

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

LordHarketh193

Aria

S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

GarthMarenghi

GarthMarenghi

Cheating gets you knowhere ladies..

Stella

DominantPoet

You know, that's two people cheating, both from the ladies side in less than a few hours here....

Kind of negates the point of the game if you're going to cheat you know.

Aria

(what. the rule is to subtract a number from the last post up above yours. i was just following the directions 9.9)
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

saphireMARIE

Sorry I only saw two comments not the ones below it X_X

GarthMarenghi

DominantPoet

It wasn't you Aria, don't worry, it's all corrected anyways :)

Aria

I'm glad ^.^
now let's get this up to -80 the right way, because we're better :p
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Stella

Mistakes happen. I don't think anyone intends to cheat.

GarthMarenghi

Aria

S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds