Looking for supernatural/control/transformation/tg, (LF any)

Started by fireice, January 16, 2021, 03:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireice

I am looking for someone who might be interested in trying any scene that contains one or more of the below themes.

For most scenes, I prefer playing a female character, but it's not a fast-and-hard rule. I enjoy interactions between characters, so I would usually prefer the scene to have two 'main' protagonists. Other NPCs can be emitted as well, though, if the scene calls for them. However, if someone is interested in a solo GM-and-player type game, that might also work.

My RP interests

Of specific interests are themes of:
  • Transformation - dealing with some change to yourself, physical or otherwise
  • Romance - sometimes it's fun just to explore a cute relationship between two people. I am open to different types of pairings (there are some other FxF romance ideas here).
  • Reality bending - different times, places, and realities and how they might affect us.
  • Modern magic/Urban Fantasy - 'reality with a twist' is something I find especially relatable
  • Sci-fi
  • Mind and/or body control
  • TG transformation/genderflip - (I have an older, dedicated post with some potential scenes here)

My RP preferences

A little about my roleplay preferences
  • I prefer 2 to 3 medium-length paragraphs per post, but sometimes the situation calls for something much longer or shorter. In any case, I try to match my paragraph length to my writing partner's.
  • I usually post at least every day or two, often more, but sometimes less. RL is a harsh mistress.
  • Present or past tense, 3rd person (sometime 1st/2nd, when appropriate. It can add a particular flavor to the scene)
  • Communication is important! I love to discuss the scene and the details beforehand and get feedback as the scene is ongoing.

Story Hooks

Here are some high-level ideas that I'd like to discuss. If you're interested, I can provide more details for any of them.

• A young girl, dabbling in the arcane, unwittingly summons a formidable demon or demoness beyond her control. This being harbors its own desires- does it seek to ensnare her soul, weave its magic through her life, or manipulate those around her?
  • Childhood friends, YC and MC, share a deep bond but secretly wish for a romance as strong as their friendship. Their mutual longing summons magic into their lives through a magic ring, a shooting star, or perhaps an enigmatic visitor, offering them a chance to explore what their hearts truly desire. Will this magical intervention bring them closer or unveil desires they hadn’t dared to acknowledge?
  • MC, cursed to be a genie, is finally rescued from her lamp.
    Who was MC before the curse? Who found the lamp? What do they wish for? How would they use the power given to them?
  • Two friends stumble upon an artifact of magic or advanced technology, turning their playful curiosity into a dangerous game. As one friend discovers they can wield power over the other, the dynamic of their relationship shifts. Will this newfound power corrupt, or will it lead to a deeper understanding and respect between them?
  • A sorcerer/sorceress takes on an unwilling apprentice caught attempting theft, imposing a transformation as punishment. This unique dynamic explores power, transformation, and the blurred lines between punishment and tutelage. Could this unconventional start lead to genuine mentorship, or will it descend into chaos and rebellion?
  • Two friends explore the boundaries of their relationship when one subjects the other to experimental magic or technology without consent, driven by curiosity or a darker motive. This tale explores consent, trust, and the consequences of crossing boundaries in the name of discovery.
  • A whimsical or harrowing journey transports two friends (or a dating couple) to a realm filled with magic, transformation, and the surreal. Here, their desires manifest in twisted forms, challenging their perceptions and testing their relationship.
  • The tried and true 'sucked into an RPG game'
    In this, however, I do not wish to turn it into an action-packed dungeon crawler with us as our characters. Instead, I focus on the relationship between our characters and perhaps the world's metaphysics.
  • A Late Night at the Library - Two students discover an ancient book in the library's restricted section that promises to grant any wish at a mysterious cost. As they experiment with small wishes, the consequences start to spiral out of control.
  • YC discovers they can bring their drawings to life, and MC becomes the unwitting subject of these creations

Fandoms

I usually don't like to play established characters, even in existing fandoms. Yet, I might be interested in a story with OC pairings in any of the following settings or a setting loosely based on them:
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • Harry Potter
  • Doctor Who
  • Firefly
  • Black Mirror - not really a fandom, but can certainly be a point of inspiration.
----

If any of the above themes interests you and you might want to discuss details, please message me.
My (short) O/O thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=307454.0

fireice