Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Gavlois

167 Oh? And so you're just doing this for no reason whatsoever? *keeps a firm hold on Silver's shoulders, keeping her in his lap*
O/O

Silver

Oh I have my own separate reasons not pertaining to this game. *smiles at him sweetly*

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Gavlois

168 *lets Silver go from his hold with a soft laugh* And you're using this game as a reason?
O/O

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Silver

Gavlois

167 *doesn't mind one bit* How clever of you. *smiles and winks*
O/O

Silver

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Ritsu

Naiah

Gavlois

O/O

Flaming

Breathless Intent

Don't worry, Flaming. I'll take Gav's place. *smiles oh-so-sweetly*

Teo Torriatte

it might even out... i should have been in bed a few hours ago.. altho i havent been that active in here anyhoo

Flaming

Silver