Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

I am going to have to trust our sheriff and follow her lead.

Vera dear, it was really fun and you made amazing coffee...i just hope you are a wolf so I don't feel so utterly terrible for assisting in the demise of two innocent villagers.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Deamonbane

Bane returns from his long hours of work, well exhausted.

"I am convinced that Aiden is a wolf. NOBODY EATS THAT MANY AVOCADOS! It is obviously to mask your wolf-like smell. But he's acting more along the lines of smoke screen and puppet, and it's the puppeteer that we're after. And I believe that puppeteer to be Saffron."

He casts the peace-out sign and heads off the bed-like places.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rel Mayer

Im keeping my vote, but I think Vera is a solid choice given the circumstances.

(Sorry. <3)

Autumn Sativus

Lynching Votes

Vera - 8 (Yugi, Sunshine, Christa, Saffron, Remi, Mint, Derwaysh, Ceralily)

Saffron - 5 (Rel, Vera, Kat, Ink, Demonbane)

EmyKat - 1 (Seranova)

Aiden - 2 (NightOwl, Myobi)

NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)

Myobi - 1 (MadameP)

Needs to vote:

Emy

If anyone else keeps turning back to the other page lol
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Galactic Druid

The votes were in; the mob had reached a consensus. Verasaille's coffee shop couldn't hide the true reason she was up every night. With a horrifying vigor, Vera was drug from her shop in the middle of pouring a cup and forced to the gallows, where justice would be had. As her corpse swayed in the wind, however, an eerie chill came over the village. Vera's shape did not change to reflect their accusations. A mad search of her home for something, anything to justify their actions turned up nothing. It would seem the village took out their anger out on another villager.

Lynching Votes

Vera - 8 (yugi, Christa, Cera, Saffron, SS, Remi, Mint, Der)

Saffron - 5 (Rel, Bane, Vera, Kat, Ink)

Aiden - 2 (NightOwl, Myobi)

NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)

Myobi - 1 (MP)

EmyKat - 1 (Sera)

Galactic Druid

The Night Phase Has Begun, and Night PMs Are Out!

PMing is allowed, as it always is, but please refrain from posts in this thread until the following day phase. The OOC is always open, remember!

Galactic Druid

It was not likely to be a good night. Another villager hung in the gallows, and whatever plagued the night was still out there. Sure enough, they could hear the wretched howling deep into the night. This time, however, it was accented by a blood curdling scream. No one dared leave their homes to help. In the morning, as they assembled in the village square, it was hard not to miss the company of the lovely Ceralilly. Despite the village's best efforts to locate her, Cera was nowhere to be found, aside from a blood soaked stain in her bed. A thorough search of her home reveled nothing unusual. It was safe to assume the wolves had taken another villager in the night.

The Fourth Day Phase has begun!

Ceralilly was killed during the night! She appears to be a villager!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game. All players are required to vote, and no lynching is no longer an option! As before, please put all your votes in bold. Multiple posts, vote changing, and role playing is welcome as always, though please do not edit your posts. If you want to change your vote, please do so in a new post.

Players

Players

1. Rel Mayer
2. Seranova
3. Mintprincess
4. yugi006
5. Remiel
6. Madame Professor
7. SunshineSparkle
8. Intimate Ink
9. Verasaille Deceased!
10. KatKwik
11. Ceralilly Deceased!
12. Christa
13. Aiden
14. AmberStarfire Deceased!
15. EmyKat
16. Saffron!
17. Deamonbane
18. Derwaysh
19. Esoteric Myobi
20. NightOwl35

Roles in play At the beginning

Alpha Wolf+, Wolfman, Werewolves X2, Seer, Bodyguard, Witch, Healer, Priest, Lycan, Villagers X10

Madame Professor

Hmmmm.... That's interesting...
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Rel Mayer

Very, although a good move removing someone who isn't shady at all.

Autumn Sativus

Huh. I thought she was super shady. I'M SO CONFUSED NOW. Whatever just kill me for being wrong about Vera. ::) WE ALL KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN.

* Saffron sets up camp at the lynching place.  :'(
Us against the world

Madame Professor

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 11, 2016, 08:34:52 PM
Very, although a good move removing someone who isn't shady at all.

And seemingly had no alliances, yes, exactly.

Quote from: Saffron on June 11, 2016, 08:41:45 PM
Huh. I thought she was super shady. I'M SO CONFUSED NOW. Whatever just kill me for being wrong about Vera. ::) WE ALL KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN.

* Saffron sets up camp at the lynching place.  :'(

You and all the other 7 people that voted for her...

I'd like to revisit my accusation of Myobi, though... because reasons. 
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron is super curious about the reasons.
Us against the world

Derwaysh

They are... aliens! Savage... aliens... from the savage future! :'(

Why is there an exclamation mark next to Saffron's name, Guy? Are you trying to tell us something? Are we to lynch !!! people?! :o

In all seriousness however I'm beginning to wonder... why Cera? What did she do to inspire the foosa's wrath?
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Autumn Sativus

Lol it's been there since before the game started, I think guy maybe got excited about me being back? ::)
Us against the world

KatKwik

Searches for coffee, then realises that there's no one making any.

Well? Need I say more!?

Wonders if I should move because this town seems pretty unsafe with villagers dying!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

I was excited that Saffron was back when the game first started, and since I've been doing some copypasta from day to day to keep things updated, it just kinda stuck around.

Also, I forgot to put a time limit again. The day phase will end Tuesday afternoon around 8 PM. It's a bit more than 72 hours, but that's about when I'll be home from work.

Deamonbane

Bane falls to his knees dramatically," CERA! NOOOO WHY? YOU WERE SO YOUNG!"

But on a less Oscar-Worthy note, I am curious as to Madame P's lynching boner in regards to Myobi. Never that emphatic about her vote and with very vague explanations for it, and yet never changing her vote.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Madame Professor

I bet you are, Saffron. The fact you two have a known alliance should maybe worry if my suspicions are true.

There are a handful of folks that have a said a LOT, but as our trend as a village shows, the loud ones that go to the block or villagers. With Cera's death, it's my opinion tat the loud ones who have been speaking are of little threat to the wolves. Myobi has been present enough to avoid the "The silence is a wolf-y tactic" attacks that went about, as well as the "They seem to be speaking an awful lot... they must be evil!" trend we have in our humble town... And frankly, voting for Aiden is just suspicious to me in general. He likes to instigate... that's not suspicious. That's who he is.

So unless someone has some other reasoning as to why we should vote for someone else, I'm leaning towards her. There are a few other folks on my list but I'm not sharing them as of yet.

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 12, 2016, 12:07:34 PM
I bet you are, Saffron. The fact you two have a known alliance should maybe worry if my suspicions are true.

There are a handful of folks that have a said a LOT, but as our trend as a village shows, the loud ones that go to the block or villagers. With Cera's death, it's my opinion tat the loud ones who have been speaking are of little threat to the wolves. Myobi has been present enough to avoid the "The silence is a wolf-y tactic" attacks that went about, as well as the "They seem to be speaking an awful lot... they must be evil!" trend we have in our humble town... And frankly, voting for Aiden is just suspicious to me in general. He likes to instigate... that's not suspicious. That's who he is.

So unless someone has some other reasoning as to why we should vote for someone else, I'm leaning towards her. There are a few other folks on my list but I'm not sharing them as of yet.

Since we're being frank, I'm just going to come right out and put all my cards out on the table and you can choose to believe me or not. I didn't share this last round since it was already fairly clear that the votes were swinging to a majority and the voting phase was coming to an end soon, but had planned to share if I survived the night. Which I did, so:

When Saffron approached me to form an alliance, she did so while inviting Aiden and Remiel at the same time. As I bolded above, I realize Aiden likes to play a certain way but have been trying really hard not to let that affect my judgment. His whole "I was attacked" shenanigans made everyone turn their heads and we still don't know why. After I put my vote in for him, instead of turning to me/the alliance privately and asking "What the hey, dude?" and possibly trying to prove his innocence, he threw us under the bus. With the exception of Remiel.

So I'm pretty leery of the both of them right now and am having the sneaking suspicion that the three of you are in a cozy little group. I'm wondering if Aiden is the Wolfman and Remiel was turned so he's a werewolf now and MP...well, MP could be a villager or a wolf but that literally applies to everyone at this point anyway. So my vote for Aiden still stands and if I hang, at least I got to share everything I know -- which I realize isn't much at all besides baseless accusations. :P

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Rel Mayer

Would werewolves act as a pair publicly? That is my only speculation as to why I'm not leaning toward Myobi at this point, but I think the chances of Saffron, Aiden, Myobi or Remi having a bit of wolf blood is pretty high!

But MP, one flaw I do see in your reasoning is that I think Aiden would have been a decent choice for a werewolf turn if he was in fact saved on Night 1. Of course only the healer would know for sure if he was saved, but I don't see being suspicious of Aiden a bad thing. Not because of the way he acts or plays the game, but because of the circumstances that have already happened to him.

Madame Professor

The thing is, Myobi... You called him out first. You put him in the running for a lynch, even though you had an alliance. So, why should he come to you privately when you have thrown the gauntlet so publicly?

And Rel, I totally see what you are saying, but I disagree. I think turning Aiden would actually be a mistake. If I were a wolf, once the power to turn has been used, anyone the Seer views is (mostly) solidly vetted. Now, with Aiden's claim of an attack, most people trust him. So, in theory, yes, turning him seems like a good idea. However, Night 3, if I'm the Seer, Aiden would be the VERY first person I viewed BECAUSE of what happened to him. So... As a wolf, I would stay as far from him as possible. Let the Seer use their power where I KNOW they won't find anything. At least, that's how'd play it.

Remiel

Although it's entirely possible Aiden could have been turned, there's a strong possibility he can still be trusted. 

I believe that Aiden was, in fact, saved by the Healer on Night 1.  I believe the Healer then subsequently contacted him and told him that he had been saved.  I believe that this is in fact what happened.  Yes, it is possible that he could have been lying--as we all know, Aiden likes to be a troll sometimes--but my logic goes like this:

Let's assume Aiden lied, and say that the Werewolves really targeted someone else--let's call them Person X.   Now, we know the Alpha can't use their ability until Night 2.  There were no deaths on Night 1.  That means there were only two possibilities: either Person X was protected by the Bodyguard or saved by the Healer.

Let's say that Person X was saved by the Healer.  The Healer would have been told that Person X, not Aiden, was targeted, and therefore would have known with absolute certainty that Aiden was lying

However, let's say that Person X was protected by the Bodyguard.  The Bodyguard would not have known that Person X was targeted, and would have assumed Aiden was saved by the Healer.  The Healer, meanwhile, would have been told by ThatRPGuy that no one was targeted, and would have assumed that Aiden was protected by the Bodyguard.

But here's the important bit--the werewolves would have no way of knowing which of these two possibilities had happened.  For Aiden to come out and claim he was attacked if it had not been the truth would have been, if he was a werewolf, an extremely risky gamble: there was exactly a 50% chance he could be caught in a lie.  If I was a werewolf, that is not a gamble I would want to take, especially when I'd have nothing to lose by remaining silent.   Therefore,  the fact that Aiden did claim he was attacked tells me that he was telling the truth--especially since nobody challenged him.  Either he got really lucky and Person X was protected by the Bodyguard--or he's telling the truth.

Therefore, I find it odd that anyone would be suspicious of him--at least prior to Day 2.  Of course, it's possible that any one of us could have been flipped, and sadly, there's no way to know except by sheer trial and error.

Aiden