Erin's Delemma (F/F, Anyone Welcome)

Started by Blinkin, October 04, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. If you're male and want to play a female, a female and want to play a male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep; it isn't relevant to my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Well, I thought that I had my life pretty well worked out, all of my ducks in a row and quacking away nicely; I had a good job that I love in the Obstetrics department of the local hospital, engaged to a wonderful guy, a BFF that I would die for and even a loving dog to keep my toes warm on cold nights. All in all, at 24, I thought that I was in pretty good shape overall. I mean, Aside from the important things in life, I was even considered quite attractive to boot. Admittedly, I wasn’t thrilled with my thick mane of mousy brown hair, but it did set off my hazel eyes and high cheekbones nicely, I supposed. Good skin that could use a little time in a tanning booth, but when you work 2nd shift, sunlight isn’t always in abundant supply, you know. Besides, everyone knows that too much sun ruins the skin.. but with my 34-C’s and the 36” hips; not to mention my slender waistline, I got my fair share of compliments. Maybe I was just a little tall at 5’8, but I’ve never liked short men anyway. So, yeah, Life was motoring along pretty well for me; until tonight, that is. When a brick wall jumps up to smack you in the face to tell you that things aren't as good as you think, you sort of have to notice the sore nose.

It had been a normal night of the usual grueling 12 hour shift; complicated by a set of twins 4 weeks early, that is. but I do so love taking care of the babies and  maybe I might even have one or two of my own someday, if Keith, my fiance ever got his hands on the ball and set a date. No children before marriage and while he may hate condoms, it's like my momma used to tell me, there’s no lover without the cover. At least until I get that other ring on my finger.

Anyway, As I was saying, I had been through a hard shift and all I wanted was to fall into bed and sleep for a couple of days.  It was around 12:40 in the morning when  I walked through the door of the apartment that Keith and I shared when I heard what sounded like a hyperactive chipmunk coming from the bedroom. I greeted Cozy, our chocolate lab on the way to the bedroom and reached the doorway. What I saw wasn’t something any woman wants to see; your fiance in your bed with some teeny-bopper riding him like she was going for the gold buckle at a Sante' Fe rodeo! I was pissed, I’ll admit it, but that took a backseat to my reaction to the dark haired girl strattling Keith! I mean, I could see pretty much everything and it all shown with the gleam of persperation… but I was getting hot, I mean really, really hot at the sight of this little slut on my ex-fiance! I was so conflicted about Keith's dick in this girl and my own arousal at the sight of her
that I had to get out of the apartment; I doubt that Keith even realized that I had been there.

I spent the next couple of hours just driving around town with the memory of the bouncing slut racing over and over through my head; the confusion about what it had done to me. I mean, I’m not gay; I’ve never had a sexual thought about a woman in my life and I- well, if I were being honest with myself, sex never did all that much for me. I mean, I did it mostly because I thought that you were suppose to do it and I had been intimate with a couple of guys before Keith, but I could count the number of orgasms that I had experienced on one hand. So, yeah, not so much fun for me, , so it never really seemed like that big of a deal.

I’ll admit that I can appreciate a woman’s good looks  and style… but I… am… not… gay! well, I don’t think so at any rate.

Finally, at nearly 3:00 AM, I gave up and called Ronni, my best friend since I started in the nursing program. I begged her to meet me someplace and talk about... things. Her real name is Veronica, but she had always been 'Ronni' to me; we share nearly everything in common… except for taste in men. She’s got a saint and I got a bastard. Anyway, I begged a sleepy Ronnie to meet me, I really needed to talk and I knew that her saint would understand eventually. Sometimes, you just needed a good girlfriend to share your troubles with and both of us have had our shares of middle-of-the-night emergencies. We settled on a little diner near the hospital and  I was there when Ronnie came through the door. We had coffee… I added a big slice of pie, but that’s not  really relevant to the situation. I’m a bit of a comfort eater; it’s why I spend so much time running in the mornings to keep my waistline in place.

Anyway, we talked for a good hour about what was really bothering me… no, not catching Keith cheating on me… weird, huh? Finally, Ronnie admitted that she knew a woman in her department who was a lesbian; if this was upsetting me so much, why not sit down and have a talk about it and maybe she could straighten it out, I’m not gay, afterall, so talking about it with someone who was gay wouldn’t be in the least bit uncomfortable… riiiiigggghhhhhttttt! In the mean time, I could sack out on her couch until I could find a place of my own and she loved Cozy, so at least I had a place to sleep.

It took me a couple of days to work up the courage to approach the woman that Ronnie mentioned and… well, we’ll see how that works out… wish me luck that I’m not really gay, ok?

Well... that's rather pitiful, isn't it? ;) I'm looking for someone to play the more experienced woman who will become first Erin’s guide, then her lover, and in time her love as she’s taken deeper and deeper into a lifestyle that she had never imagined;  one that she secretly craves as much as she feared it.

I've set Erin as a 24 year old RN, but I'm happy to adjust that to whatever fits my partners preferences; from an 18 year old college student to a 30 year old mother of two kids. Whatever fits best into the story that my partner and I wish to write.

If anyone's interested in the story concept, please contact me via PM and I'll be happy to talk about a partnership.

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.