The Dress Code (F looking for M or F collaborators)

Started by HarmoniousProse, June 26, 2014, 10:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarmoniousProse

It's rather commonplace for schools to have a dress code policy in place. An example handbook might read:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

1. Clothes, apparel or attire must be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times. Items that fail to provide adequate coverage of the body, including but not limited to, see-through or fishnet fabrics, bare midriffs, tank tops, tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti strap tops, off-the-shoulder or low-cut tops, and tattered or torn clothing, are prohibited.

2. All shorts, skorts, skirts, and jumpers/dresses must be at fingertip length.

3. All jeans, pants, and trousers must be secured at waist level. Sagging is strictly prohibited. Jeans, pants, and trousers are not to have rips or tears that expose undergarments and/or are located mid‐thigh or higher. Additionally, yoga pants and leggings are not allowed.

4. Individuals are required to wear shoes with soles. House slippers and shoes with heels are not permitted.

What might a situation be like, however, where:

A. The school has no dress code.

B. The dress code only applies to students, not teachers.

or

C. Teachers are mandated to NOT follow the dress code.

This is the type of environment I would like to explore. Character choices I would be curious to assume the role of, in terms of physical look, include (solicitations also accepted):

From a behavioral standpoint, my teacher would be very uncomfortable with these standards. Her upbringing would constitute being against these standards.The school requirement(s) would cause great consternation with her.

Detailed minds sought to help explore this world. Intrigued parties, please express interest/thoughts via my inbox.