Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

*chokes on her drink*

Banned! I am innocent!

*crosses her legs demurely and tugs her skirt down to hide the blood red garters and crotchless panties*

Stone

Banned because, if you're innocent then Lucifer's pretty much outta business.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Hah.. Banned because if you're the angel your emoticons say you are, then we are all screwed!

Stone

Banned for not wanting to get... screwed. *snickers*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

*points at her immaculate dress with nary a smudge on it*

Banned for your suggestive snickers.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not being dirty :P
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Story Tale

Banned for wanting me to get dirty! Do you know how much a hassle it is to dry clean vintage?

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not using a dry cleaners!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Story Tale

Banned for having a small avatar.

Balizar Draconis

So true! *pouts* Haven't gotten my personal one finished yet...

Banned for picking on my smallness!

Story Tale

Banned for not having your av done yet.

*snuggles your small av* its ok, size doesn't matter.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for pointing out my laziness!

But you can keep snuggling me even if banned..  ;D

Story Tale

Banned for liking the ban snuggles.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not liking them!  :P

Belle33

Banned for being new - it's a harsh thing to do, but such is life.  :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

Banned for being harsh on the newbies.
I will forever protect them.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

emily t

Banned for he approval process taking at least 3 whole days.   Well I need someone to take my frustration out on.

Kazuume

Banned for not enjoying the process and answering all the goofy questions with glee!  ;D
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Banned from here and into another thread to hang out in :D
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for spreading the bans over multiple threads.

Belle33

Banned for not enjoying multiples. *grins*

Stone

Banned for being so mistaken about that!

Belle33

Banned for being misleading.

Story Tale

Banned for reading between the multiple line(s) ;)

Stone

Banned for walking that line.