Naruto - The Terrible Trio (Idea!)

Started by Hunter, November 29, 2010, 11:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I've been re-watching Naurto Shippuuden and a rather off the wall idea came to me.  Anyways, here it is.

The Sixth Hokage (Naruto Uzumaki) and The Leader of the Hyuga Clan (Hinata Hyuga) had twins.  While the twins were not identical, they were close nonetheless.  As the twins grew, the boy would take after his mother and the girl after her father.  As they grew and trained, they became a formidable pair, a match and more for any challenge thrown at them.

When they completed their training as Shinobi, through fate or destiny would end up on the same squad.  They ended up paired with a third, a medical ninja with exceptional abilities in his/her own right.  As so the squad members become known as the Terrible Trio.

I'd be looking to play the brother.  For this idea, there would need to be someone to actually run the game as well as the other squad mates.

Any takers?   ;D

Wolfy

Would they need a Jounin? ...Though I wonder, is having the Rinnegan Okay?

Hunter

Quote from: Wolfy on November 29, 2010, 11:39:16 PM
Would they need a Jounin? ...Though I wonder, is having the Rinnegan Okay?

I'd expect that the Trio would be at least Chunin themselves, the twins would be of the same rank (I think anyways).   It's entirely possible that they still have a Jounin or they themselves could all be Jounin (depending on how old they are).

As for your other question, you'll have to ask whomever volunteers to run the game.  I was thinking that the twins would have some of the same jutsu in common (Shadow Clones, Byakugan, Gentle Fist style, etc).  But of course that's open to discussion as well.  ;)

Hunter

No one?  *sad face*  And here I thought it was a good idea.

DKDBSD

Erm it is interesting what I'm wondering here is who similar are the twins?

Hunter

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 07, 2010, 01:33:34 PM
Erm it is interesting what I'm wondering here is who similar are the twins?

That was the thought, yes.  (Hence twins?)

DKDBSD

Well I have the basics for Naruto daughter (on another thread) if you didn't mind I could have a go. We'd need a balance so that they are about equal but still differ in ability.

Hunter

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 07, 2010, 01:38:59 PM
Well I have the basics for Naruto daughter (on another thread) if you didn't mind I could have a go. We'd need a balance so that they are about equal but still differ in ability.

Fine with me.  :)

DKDBSD

So whats your plan exactly? Because you want a person to run the rp.

Hunter

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 08, 2010, 01:58:46 PM
So whats your plan exactly? Because you want a person to run the rp.

I hadn't really figured out very much of a plan, actually.  I was thinking that the group would be either Chunin/Junin and perhaps start off with a mission, then progress to day to day life?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Hunter on December 08, 2010, 02:32:30 PM
I hadn't really figured out very much of a plan, actually.  I was thinking that the group would be either Chunin/Junin and perhaps start off with a mission, then progress to day to day life?

I see.

Hunter

In other words, I really have no idea.   :-\

DKDBSD

Quote from: Hunter on December 08, 2010, 03:59:36 PM
In other words, I really have no idea.   :-\

Well we kind of need a plot what kind of age would you want them to be?

Hunter

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 08, 2010, 04:25:05 PM
Well we kind of need a plot what kind of age would you want them to be?

Late teens/early twenties.