Lost Souls Cafe All Races Welcome

Started by MalachaiRylan, April 07, 2010, 02:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MalachaiRylan

He walks into the empty bar room and pulls a cloth out of his pocket. He walks over to the sink and dapens the cloth and begins to wipe donw the counters. He sees that all the glasses are clean and the drinks are stocked and ready to be served. He then hangs a sign that says

HELP WANTED
                   Chef
                   Waiters
                   Waitresses
                   Musicians

He then returns to his cleaning and awaits a customer

MalachaiRylan

looks at the door and immediately feels stupid the sign on the door says closed he walks over there and turns the sign around to show the world that the cafe is open and ready for business. "Well lets see if that gets people in here" he smiles to him self and walks back around the bar and pours himself a cup of tea

MalachaiRylan

Forgets about his rules sign how silly of him. He dashes into the back room and begins to write on paper a sign that he darts out and posts on the wall

Lost Souls Cafe House Rules
1. This is a non-adult area so keep things PG to PG-13
2. Be kind to one another don't be mean to anyone as a zen Buddhist i can't allow that in here.
3. Be happy and enjoy your self

There is a pool in the back next to it a hot tube turned on and bubbling inside is a redwood bar full of any drink you can imagine just order there. I will be the cook until a new cook is found. Also there a couches and chairs for anyone to sit at. If you need a place to stay for the evening please rest upstairs there are 4 queen beds made up nice. Lost Souls Moved here from gaia forums where it grew greatly and i hope it does the same here

-Signed
Malachai Rylan

RoseDivinity

Rose walks into the new Cafe and smiles, "Hello, I am looking for a job, waitress possibly.." she said cautiously. She looks around and smiles at the sign. She has the urge to tell him she is also a musician but holds her tongue.

MalachaiRylan

excited he runs over to her and shakes her hand. Wonderful someone new he smiles and takes her by the hand over to the bar and pats a bar stool as if to say sit down. He goes behind the bar and says What'll it be He asks as he sets a glass on the table And i'll tell you what until we start getting customers you are free to stay here as your pay once more customers show up i will be able to afford to pay you. Sound ok? He asks wide eyed and stares at her So here are you from good stranger?

RoseDivinity

Rose smiles at his excitement. "I'm from a little town about six hours away. I needed a change of scenery." She sat down, "A coke would be great." she said with a smile.  "That sounds like a great idea. I can deal with that agreement for now." she said grinning at him.

MalachaiRylan

A coke it is he smiles and reaches behind the counter and grabs a glass bottle of coke and then opens a drawer and gets out a bottle opener and places the opener on the lip of the cap and bends it forward until it pops and he picks up the top and says./color] HAHA i must recycle he smiles and places the first lid in his recycle box on the counter Haha such a beautiful smile you have there. Are you a model?

MalachaiRylan

Quote from: MalachaiRylan on April 07, 2010, 10:39:27 PM
A coke it is he smiles and reaches behind the counter and grabs a glass bottle of coke and then opens a drawer and gets out a bottle opener and places the opener on the lip of the cap and bends it forward until it pops and he picks up the top and says./color] HAHA i must recycle he smiles and places the first lid in his recycle box on the counter Haha such a beautiful smile you have there. Are you a model?
A coke it is he smiles and reaches behind the counter and grabs a glass bottle of coke and then opens a drawer and gets out a bottle opener and places the opener on the lip of the cap and bends it forward until it pops and he picks up the top and says. HAHA i must recycle he smiles and places the first lid in his recycle box on the counter Haha such a beautiful smile you have there. Are you a model?

(sorry it messed up)

RoseDivinity

Rose shrugged, hoping she would go without being recognized for a while longer. Her new hair cut seemed to have failed her. "I am actually a singer sometimes." she said, hoping he wouldn't remember her from her band Tears and Blood that had broken up the year before. She took the coke and took a sip and smiled. "Thank you."

MalachaiRylan

"Well i'll be a singer here in my cafe" he giggled and plopped in a couple of ice cubes in her drink to cool it down " The cokes are hot haha i haven't left them in the fridge long enough i suppose" he smiled and walked into the back room and greabbed his guitar. He came out and began playing an old irish melody. "I love irish music....Well actually I love ALL music that means everything." he continued to play and gave a slight smirk "Even your band  Tears and Blood." he giggled and continued the celtic melody.

RoseDivinity

Rose smiled, "Irish music is good, not my favorite." she looked at him and grimaced, "Yeah...let's just hope no one else figures out I'm here being a waitress for a living. The media would have a field day." she said with a sigh. "You are fairly good at the guitar." she said with a kind smile. 

MalachaiRylan

he laughs and gives a smile as he continues to play "haha well i have been playing for only 5 or 6 years." He grins and looks up at her "Do you only sing or play instruments too?"

RoseDivinity

Rose grinned, "Piano is my thing. I can play guitar and violin as well."

MalachaiRylan

he turned his head so quick it made his head spin "Violin ....whoa dizzy" he grinned as his head swayed from turning so quickly he looked at her again and said "i love the violin espicially the hurdy gurddy." he giggled to himself as he asumed he was the only one who would know of the hurdy gurdy.

RoseDivinity

Rose grinned, "Yeah, my parents made me learn. I also play the regular fiddle...but not well." she said, her British accent shining through.

MalachaiRylan

he grinned and continued to play and then got up and went over to the couch to relax "Well there are plenty of instruments in the back help yourself to whatever tickles your fancy."

RoseDivinity

Rose smiled and jumped up. She ran towards the back room and grabbed a keyboard. She put her hands on the keys and started to play, humming along.

Xaitaira

Xai walked in with her tan cargo pants on and her chucks holding her up, along with a black tank. Her jet black hair was pulled back to where the top layer fell to her shoulders, fooling anyone who looked at her from the front into thinking she had short hair. As a matter of fact her hair fell to her mid-back. Her sapphire green eyes scanned the area around her. The cafe was still empty even though it was... 'Open'. She sighed. She knew he had to be somewhere around. Walking around a bit she heard voices in the back. Listening in slightly she couldn't handle anymore. Her hands came together continuously.  She smiled at the lady who played. "That was lovely..."

Out of no where her eyes shot to Malachai. "You're running a place that has no one here... and flirting with you employees..." She busted out laughing. It was the typical him. Knowing him for many years now, and he still had not changed. Xai turned around and went to the desk as a customer came in. "Welcome to Lost Souls Cafe... How may I help today sir?"

The guy looked like high class. She could tell he was here for one drink and that was it. "Can I have a scotch on rocks?"

Xai smiled and nodded. "Coming right up." With in minutes, it was ready. She brought it to him and smiled once again. "Here you go sir. That will be~"

She was cut off by a slamming on the counter. He threw down a few hundreds. It was WAY over the amount he owed. "Keep the change, toots." With out another word he left.

Xai hated being called 'toots' but she was given a decent amount of change. She put it in the cash register and went back to Malachai. "First customer... All satisfied..." She smiled as this was normal. She always loved to pick on him. It was entertaining.

MalachaiRylan

Looks at the register looks at Xai, Looks at the register looks at Xai, Looks at the register looks at Xai, Looks at the register looks at Xai, then he looks over at Rose to see if she is just as shocked. He stands up and says "Well even though you stole my job as bartender" he smiles and gets up to his feet and inches closer to her and then tackles her with a hug "It's great to see you what are you doing here?" he asks and looks into her eyes and giigles thinking about the past they have.

Looks back at Rose "You can keep playing if you want feel free to have at whatever you want" He laughs and turns to Xai and motions toward the couch so they will both go sit down and reflect on the past and find out whats new in the current.

Xaitaira

"Doing someones job since they don't know how to do it themselves." She smarted off quick as a reply to her reasoning of being there. Xai followed Malachai and tried to keep quiet. She sat at the corner of the couch. She proped up her feet and stretched out her arms on the top of it. Xai didn't want to catch up too much. Alot needed to be left unsaid. Especially since their past was how it was. But... If he really wanted to ask she wasn't gonna hessitate.

Chaelim

Marie exhaled a puff of smoke out her mouth as she entered the cafe, her amber eyes searching the room. She tapped out her pipe in a nearby ashtray and went to sit down in a free chair.

Xaitaira

Xai walked away from Malachai. He never could keep her attention. He was always too quiet and always brought up the past. She slide out of sight and snuck up behind Marie. "Can I get you anything, ma'daam?" She smiled at Marie softly, waiting for a response.

Chaelim

The Lilith turned to her, a small smirk on her face as she did. "Why yes you can, I would like a bottle of your finest Chateaux Briard."

GeekFury

Lucian slunk into the bar, his black hair gelled back in spikes and his eyes covered by a small pair of sun glasses with lenses big enough to just cover his eyes in a deep one way purple hue. He wore a baggy black t-shirt over his thin frame, the words 'GO TO HELL' emblazoned on it in red letters, his legs were clad in very baggy black cargo pants and his feet were in black skater type shoes. Over his back was slung an acoustic guitar. He was puffing on a cigarette that looked like he was near it's end, he was in his twenties, hard to say which side of twenty five. Scanning the cafe he scratched his scraggly goatee, then lowered his head, his black eyes with red iris and pupils looking for someone in charge.
" 'Ey ya still lookin' for someone t' play music 'ere mate?" He spoke with a English accent, though where in England was hard to place. " 'Cause I could do with some scratch t' get me buy.". He grinned, the cigarette at the corner of his mouth as he flashed he pearly white teeth. "An' I ain' half bad, could beat a angel with me song."

naryashadow

Walking quietly through the door, a young Faeish woman made her way to the bar area and pushing back her creamy yellow hair, asked simply for a glass of water before making her way to one of the darker tables. Running her hands down her white corset she quietly sat down to sip at her drink and survey the area until she found something of interest.