Looking for writer for new experience (F/F)

Started by Alhanna, June 03, 2015, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alhanna

Okay. This is something incredibly new for me, which is why this is in a separate thread from my story ideas.

I'd like to try my hand at a f/f story. This is so new to me that I'd like to have a writing partner who can be patient and educational if I make an unwitting flub. Preferably a female writer as I think I'd be more comfortable.

Now that's said, here's a few things I'm looking for before I get to the story idea.

1) Storywriting. I love depth and detail and realism in story. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I need at least an attempt. A well-written story is a must.

2) Communication. Normally any new changes should be discussed in PMs before being implemented. More, if there's an issue, please speak up. If real life is being difficult and making posting hard, just a quick PM would be appreciated. I don't need posts every day and know it's not always possible, but if a couple of weeks go by, I do get concerned. Not because of the story, but because I'm a person who does care about her partners.

3) Control. This is a touchy subject. But bottomline: I control my character, you control yours. That's it. Don't try to assume my character said or did something when it wasn't written or communicated by me. I'll do the same.

Now the story idea. I've pondered this and I think the best story path for me to try right now for this scenario is the Best Friends.

Let me explain.

My character, who I'm debating to name Erica, is a longtime friend of your character. (Feel free to come up with names.) They met in their first year of college and really hit it off as friends. By second year they were roommates skimping by to pay rent but it was easier to do that because they were always over at each other's place anyway. Each woman pursued her passion and degree and maintained a good friendship that lasted to graduation and beyond. Now my character is a junior editor at a mid-sized publishing house and yours is doing whatever she's doing.

They still keep in touch and hang out a lot. Your character was an admitted bisexual and had female relationships in the past. Never bothered my character and occasionally my character would get curious--and chicken out. Your character knows this and perhaps harbors deeper feelings... But never tried to cross the bridge of friendship.

Anything further, I haven't figured out yet but we can discuss that.

Now, for this particular story, certain on/offs need to be made painfully clear. I have some hard offs. Please respect them.

ON:
Romance
Seduction
Breastplay (like nipple sucking, whatever)
Intimate touching
Receiving cunnilingus
Kissing (I cannot possibly overstate how erotic kissing can be)
Light bondage (like fuzzy handcuffs, holding wrists up while kissing)

Maybes:
Giving cunnilingus (This is a hard one for me because when it comes to oral anything, it breaches an area for me that is traumatic--so if I can't, despite gentle approaching, please, be forewarned and do not get mad.)

OFFs:
Rape (hard off)
Non-con of any kind
Harder bondage
Rimming
Scat
Vore
Waterplay
Blood
Spanking

If I haven't mentioned it, ask, and I'll tell you.

If you're interested, please PM me. I truly hope we can make this an enjoyable experience for both of us.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen