Would an X-men SL/Game/RP be asking for too much?

Started by Mistiq, April 08, 2006, 05:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindhazingsquid

I'm thinking of an Aya Brea/Eve like character where the actual mutation is sentient mitocondria except they aren't really out to take over the world.  They do work and comunicate with her though.  It does give her electric/fire/energy projection.  Unfortunatly because mitocondria use food to create the energy if she makes too much energy she can go into hypoglycemic shock also electronic devices don't work properly around her because of the increased activity of her mitocondria unless they are hardened against EM interference.  Also mutant detectors may end up detecting her as an army of mutants.

Natalie C. Barney

I won't be playing this is not just a fun roleplaying thing in a game like this I want it a game with a GM and a rules system- and I mean with dice and some character generation. I'm not trying any more freeform games. Roleplaying out fantasies in a neutral setting for fun more storytelling is not a game.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Darwishi

Eh, I'm not much for the actual sex scenes especially starting off.  You'll have people going for weeks on end with their sex scenes and the game will die before it gets started.  At least that's my take on the whole starting off with the reunion and sex scene thing.  I'd rather start right before the action, or maybe in the middle of it.  The splintering off is a good idea, maybe one or two heroes per villain.  Though Fayth won't be actually a part of the X-men maybe she's used as a trump card when she sees other people in danger or something.  I dunno.  I'm just throwing an idea out there.

Darthninja

So what is the verdict on this game?  Who is running it?  How does one join?  I wanna play.  I am rather fond of Super-hero games, particularly in the Marvel verse.  I like original characters, but if I have to play somebody already in the 'verse, I am going for... hmm...  Eddie Brock, AKA Venom. :D
"The Force is strong with this one."

- Darth Vader