Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

WingedServant

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Quote from: camille on June 27, 2011, 08:45:36 PM
No joke... this is getting monotonous...  remind me how much fun this is again?  LOL!

Well, you could always surrender the victory to the guys! :P

Anesa

Now why on earth would I want to go and do a silly thing like that, Adammair?  Us girls enjoy torturing the guys!  ;P

(Crap....I posted too early!  LMAO)  See what ya did?  got me all cornfuzzled!!!   Hahah!

WingedServant

olive

65  ~swings by and waves~ Evening boys and girls! *blows kisses*

Anesa

64  *Waves and winks to the passing Olive*

Adammair

Quote from: camille on June 27, 2011, 11:14:28 PM
Now why on earth would I want to go and do a silly thing like that, Adammair?  Us girls enjoy torturing the guys!  ;P

(Crap....I posted too early!  LMAO)  See what ya did?  got me all cornfuzzled!!!   Hahah!

I have that effect on beautiful women, my dear...and the more beautiful, the more cornfuzzled they become. ;)

*cornfuzzles olive, while he's at it. >:) *

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

WingedServant

Shimeka