The Doomed Starship

Started by applesauce, June 21, 2010, 10:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Well, two of those females have been AWOL for several days, and have yet to post their character's reaction to the crash.  This is only the case for one of our male characters.

So, really, we have an effective 2:3 female:male ratio at the moment.  This is worsened by the fact that apple's character is for plot progression only, making the ratio 1:3.  I'm thinking that was what gnoah was referencing

gnoah

No, im fine with it, I was just commenting.  I will refrain in the future.

Question Mark

Quote from: gnoah on July 04, 2010, 09:27:49 AM
No, im fine with it, I was just commenting.  I will refrain in the future.

Oh don't be like that.  Voice your opinions freely and sensibly!  do eeeeeeet.

applesauce

I'm not only for plot progression you know... she does have a personality x) I'm waiting for the rest of you to post. (Gnoah...) I'm just incorporating the plot changes in my posts so I don't have to split it into two distinct posts.

ragarth

I'm stuck waiting to post till applesauce posts, who is waiting for y'all to post... so post!

elfguy

Well I'm the last one who posted, I need Ziggy to post before Kathy can do anything.
----

ragarth

So what's the proper time to wait for someone to post before we move on?

elfguy

Well I don't technically need to wait on him but I was the last to post so I'm not gonna post more until some others do.
----

gnoah

Sorry been away from the internet, posting now.

applesauce

Was waiting for Gnoah to post. Will post when I'm done working :(

applesauce

Due to complications at work I will not be able to post as often. I therefore hand character sheets to Elfguy.

Sorry guys :(

elfguy

Errr..

Well, I'm not sure what the plan was for the crash. Also I'm not sure who is still playing. Several people haven't posted in a while. I'd love to see it go on but I'd need to know who is still in it.

----

ragarth

Question Mark

I'd say rag's character, my own, elf's, and gnoah's are the only active characters at this point.  The others haven't posted, or even made a peep OOC, for several weeks.  If they're still interested in this RP, they should post within the next 24-48 hours.

After that period, we move on under the assumption that their characters were killed in the collision.

EDIT: And speaking of posting...  I'll post tonight.  Been cramped with work these past couple of days.

ragarth

Quote from: applesauce on July 10, 2010, 11:11:52 PM
Due to complications at work I will not be able to post as often. I therefore hand character sheets to Elfguy.

Sorry guys :(

Is this a permanent change, or temporary?

gnoah

So are you going to run this now Elf?

elfguy

----

Question Mark

lol, elf.  Something in your last comment made me chuckle.

If you need help, or want advice, or some input, I'm willing to co-lead this RP.  I've got a couple of interesting ideas up my sleeve.

elfguy

Well it's mostly to decide where to go. I can be on the receiving end of space monsters but I'm not one to play them. We can keep surviving in the broken ship, trying to get our bearings and try to repair it, but after that I'm not sure what people want to do.
----

gnoah

Im game for alien attacks/survival/receiving end of aliens/restarting the ship whatever.  And my post is up.

Question Mark

Before I post, I want to clear up an inconsistency between our posts.

My characters cannot see anything, because there's no power and the lights are out.  On the other hand, Ziggy seems to be able to manuever around the room and see the interior just fine.  Do your characters have some sort of light source that I missed?

malaki

Dammnnnnn....

Seems I am too late to join this one! Sounds like a blast though! Hope you all have fun! :)

gnoah

I was under the understanding that the whole ship is strobbing red, I took the you not being able to see as a concussion or the drugs.

Question Mark

Quote from: malaki on July 12, 2010, 01:41:50 PM
Dammnnnnn....

Seems I am too late to join this one! Sounds like a blast though! Hope you all have fun! :)

Whaaaaa....?  It's definitely not too late.  Make a character and jump on in!

Quote from: gnoah on July 12, 2010, 01:48:40 PM
I was under the understanding that the whole ship is strobbing red, I took the you not being able to see as a concussion or the drugs.

Huh.  When applesauce said "and the central power was finally cut" or something to that effect, it meant that whatever was powering the strobers and residual ventilation was finally cut off from the ship, or destroyed.  No power means no light, unless its a portable source (like the bot, or a flashlight).

Gideon

If we can still join I'd be interested :)