Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

"I have not contacted anyone, Josi. I have no time to do so with the winter coming in and my needing to tend to the flock and vegetables."

[I.e. school got in the way of actually sending out messages or replying back to messages]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Vampricprincessty

Saku

Saku was surprised that she had not bit the dirt. She was so sure that the villagers would have discovered they had killed an innocent kitty cat. Saku did not know if Rafufu was a wolf or not but she certainly didn't want to leave Miss Marg alone in a town like this if there was danger afoot! It had been a decision between one innocent and another innocent and of course Saku had chosen herself - what sane person would choose a stranger over themselves? Plus, Saku needed to be here not just for herself but to protect Miss Marg from the wolves! Then again, Saku was frightened a bit since most cats didn't get along with dogs. And wolves were a form of dogs. But she would face anything for Miss Marg! Saku shrieked when Josietta dared place her vote on Marguerite! "What are you doing?! Don't place your vote for Miss Marg! If you have to place a vote on her place it on me instead!" Saku cried for even though she wanted to protect Marguerite she knew that Miss Marg could survive if her pet were the one to die. But Saku would not survive if Miss Marg were gone. Saku clambered up Miss Marg's arm and sat on her shoulder as Marguerite walked towards the bar.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kazyth

Wounded!  Wounded I am that I would be called a flesh eating monster, especially by elandra.  Just because I might have some... beastly qualities is no reason to accuse me of foul murder!  At taste, then, of your own medicine!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Elandra

On more than on occasion you have mentioned to me that you enjoy nibbling and biting, it made me wonder what if you are truly a wolf?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Trieste

Kip

Voting for Werewolf

Kaz The Beast - 6 votes : Elandra, Vampireprincessty, Trieste, Ryven, Izu, Queentrippingserpent
Elandra - 2 votes : Kaz The Beast, Kanrya
Josietta - 2 votes : Marguerite, Saku
Marguerite - 1 vote : Josietta
Saku
Izu
Kanrya
Ladysky
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote : Precious

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kanrya

*hugs Kaz and pulls out a metal baseball bat*

Elandra....Do not blame dear Kaz for his nibbling and biting...its called love nips and bites...sometimes its how others express affection...anyone who calls Kaz a werewolf...better change their answer...

Ryven

Izu

He was happy to find everyone in the square and no one dead, but then again his smile disappeared when he heard that blood was going to be shed... Wondering if they were just about as cruel as the wolves for killing people... But then again Kaz's words did sound like a threat with this 'better change their answer'. "Mh... Izu'll go with the majority of the vote... Kaz... I'm sorry..."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Transgirlenstein

"Kaz is sounding more and more dangerous.  We have to be sure.  Dead sure."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Elandra

Quote from: Kanrya on August 26, 2009, 08:25:51 PM
.anyone who calls Kaz a werewolf...better change their answer...

"Or what??? You will bite them?" elandra asked suspiciously as she glared at Kanrya over the rim of her coffee.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kazyth

Blinks in surprise as Kanrya leaps to his defense... with a bat.  "Whoa, whoa.  Calm down there darlin'.  You can't force people to change their votes, not when it is important.  And threats often backfire."  A warm hand pets her hair idly, while he plucks the bat out of her hand with the other and tosses it away.

"Everyone will have to vote their feelings, though when they lynch me and find out that I'm just a normal person, they'll wish they had listed to you, Kanrya.  Someone here owes me her life, after all."  A soft, tired sigh escapes him then, and he settles back into a battered wicker chair that groans under his weight.  "Then again, I do suppose that my usefulness is at an end.  I can't very well save the life of another bleeding victim, can I Saku?  Not that I think you'll remember.  It was all very traumatic."

Calloused, rough hands spread then as he murmurs, "Do what you have to do."

Ryven

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 27, 2009, 02:21:09 PM
Blinks in surprise as Kanrya leaps to his defense... with a bat.  "Whoa, whoa.  Calm down there darlin'.  You can't force people to change their votes, not when it is important.  And threats often backfire."  A warm hand pets her hair idly, while he plucks the bat out of her hand with the other and tosses it away.

"Everyone will have to vote their feelings, though when they lynch me and find out that I'm just a normal person, they'll wish they had listed to you, Kanrya.  Someone here owes me her life, after all."  A soft, tired sigh escapes him then, and he settles back into a battered wicker chair that groans under his weight.  "Then again, I do suppose that my usefulness is at an end.  I can't very well save the life of another bleeding victim, can I Saku?  Not that I think you'll remember.  It was all very traumatic."

Calloused, rough hands spread then as he murmurs, "Do what you have to do."

You are saying you're the healer then?  If that is the case, do not beat around the bush, come out and say it so you don't remain suspicious.

I change my vote to Saku for my conscience's sake.  You still have the majority, but I wont help you be put to death.  As for your allegation to Saku being the one attacked last night, I have no way to believe you yet.

Izu

If he is the Healer... and he indeed saved Saku... doesn't this mean that she cannot be a wolf? Or they can attach each other as well? *shakes his head* I think he is playing theater... he knows that Saku will feel sorry for him because she is emotional and she'll try to save him... After all anyone can say that they are the healer and they saved someone last night... And what if someone else is the healer? And if Saku was attacked and she survived and he is not the healer, then doesn't this mean that Kaz has to know the truth because he was one of those who attacked her and failed?!
*shakes head* Gh... >.< For now I still think it's Kaz... unless someone convinces me otherwise and gives me a good reason why he isn't...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Josietta

I agree with Izu. I think I'll change my vote to Kaz as well.  Anyone who is the healer won't come out and say so because that would mean a target on their back. Its not like they can only use their gift once, right?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2009, 05:32:28 PM
I agree with Izu. I think I'll change my vote to Kaz as well.  Anyone who is the healer won't come out and say so because that would mean a target on their back. Its not like they can only use their gift once, right?

Do I have to bring out the logic again?

According to the narrator, the healer has used their power essentially turning them into a peasant.  They have no need to hide their role once their power is used up, but hey, that makes too much sense.  I'm not saying a I fully believe Kaz, but there is no way of telling just yet.

I'll go over here and wait for the wolves to eat me now... >.>

Kazyth

Either way I'm likely dead, you see.  Either you all will hang me for being a wolf, only to find out that I am a peasant, or you won't and the wolves will kill me for thwarting them and making it obvious what I am.  Either way, I am dead.  As it is, Saku is the only one that I know is not a wolf, and so my vote will remained unchanged.

Josietta

And as I -just- stated... "Its not like they can only use their gift once, right?"  Did you fail to read that part of my post? If they can't use their gift more than once then its a new rule that I missed in the intro.

EDIT: Or a rule that was not used in previous games. Either way my vote is what it is, regardless. Anyone can state they are the healer at this point. If you are so against us lynching Kaz then who do you suggest and why? what reasoning is there that we should choose someone else? He could be a wolf lying or maybe you are wolf, Ryven, and are trying to save your Alpha's furry behind?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 27, 2009, 05:45:18 PM
Either way I'm likely dead, you see.  Either you all will hang me for being a wolf, only to find out that I am a peasant, or you won't and the wolves will kill me for thwarting them and making it obvious what I am.  Either way, I am dead.  As it is, Saku is the only one that I know is not a wolf, and so my vote will remained unchanged.

If the wolves were smart, they wouldn't.  If they believe you're the healer and you've used your power, you're no more than a simple peasant now.  They're better off trying for someone whose role is unknown in hopes of killing off the seer.

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2009, 05:45:42 PM
And as I -just- stated... "Its not like they can only use their gift once, right?"  Did you fail to read that part of my post? If they can't use their gift more than once then its a new rule that I missed in the intro.

According to Kip's first post, it is a standard game of WW.  He also linked the original rules that Xillen made where the healer can save one (1) person only from the brink of death.

Trieste

Ho-kay. So ... I believe Kaz. As such, I'm going to change my vote to the person who pointed her finger at him.

Elandra.

Saku

Saku does not know what to think at this time. It is still too early in the game to tell who the wolves are. When Kanrya pulled out a baseball bat and told anyone who voted for Kaz to change their vote the Saku kitty tilted her head to the side. That seemed suspicious but she does not know whether she will change her vote from Josietta or not since she is following Miss Marg's lead, after all Saku is Marguerite's pet kitty! But Josietta changed her vote from Miss Marg to Kaz. So would Marguerite change hers as well? Or let it stay with Josietta? The Saku kitty looked over at Kaz when he spoke of saving her from being eaten by the wolves last night and wondered if this was the truth or not for people were known to lie. Hmmm. In case he had saved her Saku inclined her head in thanks to Kaz. Then she looked up at Miss Marg to see what Marguerite would say.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2009, 05:45:42 PM

EDIT: Or a rule that was not used in previous games. Either way my vote is what it is, regardless. Anyone can state they are the healer at this point. If you are so against us lynching Kaz then who do you suggest and why? what reasoning is there that we should choose someone else? He could be a wolf lying or maybe you are wolf, Ryven, and are trying to save your Alpha's furry behind?

I never said I was against you lynching him.  I just said I wouldn't help which is why I placed my vote elsewhere.  There will be no way of knowing until either the game ends or he dies.  And yes, clearly I am a wolf because they often come and speak out so much rather than watching the peasants tear each other apart with accusations.  By the way, that was sarcasm.

P.S.  There is no alpha in this game.

Josietta

Quote from: Ryven on August 27, 2009, 06:04:19 PM
I never said I was against you lynching him.  I just said I wouldn't help which is why I placed my vote elsewhere.  There will be no way of knowing until either the game ends or he dies.  And yes, clearly I am a wolf because they often come and speak out so much rather than watching the peasants tear each other apart with accusations.  By the way, that was sarcasm.

P.S.  There is no alpha in this game.

There may not be a position in game as an Alpha.. but there can still be an "Alpha" wolf in a pack :P 

No matter if you help or not, its going to happen unless someone can convince others why they should change their vote and who would be better suited to vote on. Its just what happens. Unfortunately some good apples get tossed out to find the bad ones. Its all for the greater good.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2009, 06:14:15 PM
There may not be a position in game as an Alpha.. but there can still be an "Alpha" wolf in a pack :P 

No matter if you help or not, its going to happen unless someone can convince others why they should change their vote and who would be better suited to vote on. Its just what happens. Unfortunately some good apples get tossed out to find the bad ones. Its all for the greater good.

Well, at least we agree on something.  You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.  Be that as it may, I'm not a wolf...and you smell... *giggles and runs off*