Looking for a dark rp. (M looking for f+f+m+m+??)

Started by Carl Pringles, April 14, 2013, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Pringles

Hey y'all.  I havent posted anything in here for a while now.  I am currently looking for a dark rp.  It would involve bullying, revenge, kidnapping, torture, rape, mutilation and murder.

this is Jessie.  The outcast of the school.  A shy loner who is hated on and picked on by the jocks of his school for just being him.  Until one day he decides he had enough and takes matters into his own hands.

Here is Mark and Heather.  A couple that have been together since freshman year.  He can get anyone to like him just by his smile, and she can get anyone to like her by her eyes.  But those things are going to change.

This is Eric.  He prides himself with his good looks and tattoos

This is Samantha, Erics girlfriend.  Everyone loves her for her, well Im sure you can figure that out.

Jessie decides to take action and take the things that each person prides themselves on.  Making them look ugly like they make him feel.  This is obviously just a rough draft and short version of what I am looking for.  I myself will be Jessie.  So I am looking for 2 guys and 2 girls.  Maybe more.  So if anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a PM of who you want to be and we could get something going.