Plots for players. (bodyswap stories,NC) M or F players welcome.

Started by Polymorph, February 12, 2011, 01:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polymorph

Greetings roleplayers

Decided to put a couple of ideas up. I'm open to discussion and changes if anything interests you. I'm a big fan of body swap movies and stories and most of my plotlines will probably be along those lines in some way. I'll add some new ideas as I think of them.

Virtual unreality   PLOT TAKEN

It is the near future and computer adventure games have recently stepped up to a new level. Virtual reality suites are opening up in malls and shops across the world offering total immersive mmorpg's. A new game has just been released that's adult rated, rape and enslavement are added dangers that players may face. After lying down on a couch in the VR store you'll go through your character generation and appear in a safe starting zone with ample guards around to protect you. Time moves much faster in the VR world than reality so a couple of hours session can be several days in the fantasy world. Who or what will you choose to play as? Outside of the safe zone it's a dangerous world with other players as well as NPC's preying on low level characters.

Classic fantasy or cyberpunk style worlds are my preferred setting for this. Characters will be starting level, putting them at a big disadvantage against established players who have been levelling up and playing some time. Some NPC's and players will be helpful, giving advice to newbies whilst others will be hostile.

A knight's misfortune   PLOT TAKEN
A respected knight on his way back to his castle spends a night in a tavern. The tavern keeper has a couple of indentured serving wenches who are available for hire as prostitutes. The knight hires one for the night and makes good use of her. In the morning however he wakes to find his mind trapped in her body and the wench has made off with his own and all his belongings. The aim will be to set off in pursuit and attempt to reverse the spell, but as an indentured serf leaving your master makes you a fugitive. Can you survive and find the knight, can you find a way back into your own body?

Polymorph

IT'S ALIVE.....!  PLOT TAKEN

Frankenstein style idea. Signing that organ donor card seemed the right thing to do, what use would you have for a heart, lungs etcetera after you died right? Little did you expect to wake up after death to find your mind transplanted into another body. Especially since that body belonged to a young woman and before your recent demise you were very much male. The scientist that performed this miracle seems totally cracked and views you as a lab rat rather than a person. You want out of this place and to get your freedom back, but how will you survive if you do escape?

Open to ideas on this. Who were you and how did you die? Executed murderer or murder victim or just any ordinary Joe? Unfinished business that you need to resolve, friends or family that you can try to turn to for help?

playfullchick76

I like your frankenstein one. I can play a beleivable male for a period, and could play one for the start. I do love body swap and mind swapping roleplays.

If you did want me to play it out with you, I could have been unjustly accused and executed, how does that sound. I could know who did it, but couldnt prove it.

Polymorph

Quote from: playfullchick76 on February 13, 2011, 08:10:12 AM
I like your frankenstein one. I can play a beleivable male for a period, and could play one for the start. I do love body swap and mind swapping roleplays.

If you did want me to play it out with you, I could have been unjustly accused and executed, how does that sound. I could know who did it, but couldnt prove it.

That sounds good, giving the character goals gives the idea some durability. In a new body the hero/heroine could get close to whoever really was the culprit and opens up wide possibilities. How far will he/she go to get close to an obviously cunning and dangerous individual or even organisation? Of course you'll first need to get out of the lab and away from the mad Doctor :)

playfullchick76

It could be an organisation, current or ex cops, a variety of people working for an organisation. In a new body, he could get close to them, while adapting to the female body that he has now, once he's escaped of course.