Maiz's ideas (looking again)

Started by Maiz, August 20, 2013, 09:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maiz

Okay so I'm mostly looking for scifi/fantasy type ideas (and also historical too!). I have these three ideas but if you have any that fit under the aforementioned genres, let me know!

The Gods' Oracle: Once upon a time I had a game where my character was a medium for the gods. It was set in some ancient country, and I don't remember what the game was about. But, I think right now something that included some sort of religious mischief (perhaps one god wants to kill another, while their faction is taking over a city) would be interesting.

Older ideas:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Moulin Rouge rip off: I've got an itch of a doomed romance between a courtesan and a poor artisan in some sleazy metropolis during the change of the 19th century (or for more fun the 29th century since a retrofuturistic reboot would be cool. Think how RENT is La boheme in early 21st century America.) (gender up for discussion but I prefer F/F)

The Music of a People: What happens with the anarcho-capitalist daughter of the wealthy CEOs of a conglomerate and a working class revolutionary team together to bring down a government? I'm imagining this not going well, and failing for whatever reason. I don't have much on a plot but I have a pretty vivid setting going on? I'm seeing acid rain and tea parties, and an amalgamation of pseudo-neo-victorianism (a la The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson), super-capitalism, etc etc. I have a character thought out for this ( the anarcho-capitalist daughter), so if you're interested let me know. (F/F only please)

Italian Renaissance: I don't have a solid plot for this, but perhaps something that gives insight to family rivalries, courtesans, assassins, the Silk Trade, and women's roles would be fun. I'm not sure what kind of exact plot for this. It's still in the thinking stage, but if you have any ideas feel free to tell me and we can bounce off each other. M/M, or F/F

Maiz

looking again; took out an idea

Maiz

looking once again, added an idea