Song of the lands [Van]. A master-maid story with an unusual twist

Started by godfang, December 26, 2008, 08:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Hi. Im looking for a female rp-er to do a one-on-one rp.

Song of the lands

A young knight, is granted a piece of land, and a mansion. The times of war is over, and he is now tasked with managing his estate. The knight is however, not used to governing, and is somewhat lost at deciding what to do with the land.

Luckily for him. His maid, who he never thought was capable of anything other than household chores, is actually very smart, and capable of helping him govern his estate.

The rp will focus on them building the area around them, what it would be will depend on the rp. It can be a large farmland, or perhaps a merchant district. Or even a military facility. I have to admit, this is somewhat inspired by the Suikoden 3 castle building feature.

Settings:Obviously the setting would be fantasy, or at least medieval.

Characters:I will play the young knight, while my partner will play the maid. However, we will also play npc's when the story needs them.

Sexual content:This part is pretty flexible. The story doesnt exactly need the sexual aspect to flourish, it doesnt even need romance. But obviously i want them in there :P

writing style:Third person is preffered, and the posts doesnt have to be overtly long. two-three paragraph/post is good four/five is great.

Aeval

sounds interesting...I looked for your on/offs...didn't find them--did I miss your list?

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

godfang

ahah, sorry, i was just about to post them. I just got approved, so im still missing a bunch of stuff. I'll post them, and pm you the links?

Aeval

Quote from: godfang on December 26, 2008, 09:40:46 PM
ahah, sorry, i was just about to post them. I just got approved, so im still missing a bunch of stuff. I'll post them, and pm you the links?
not a problem  :) Congratulations for being approved and Welcome to E!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman