Hmm..problem viewing youtube?

Started by Wolfy, October 26, 2010, 07:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I just installed Adobe Flash player (New Computer) and now when I go to youtube, all I get is the spinning circle thing...the video doesn't seem to load, or it's taking forever. O-o

The Only thing I can think of that may be slowing it down is that I'm also downloading the 3.3-4.0 patch for WoW

Oniya

Quote from: Wolfy on October 26, 2010, 07:29:49 PM
The Only thing I can think of that may be slowing it down is that I'm also downloading the 3.3-4.0 patch for WoW

That would do it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Quote from: Oniya on October 26, 2010, 07:59:47 PM
That would do it.

Apparently it's enough to cripple the whole system, even with 8gb of ram. O-o....Can't wait till it's all patched up.

Oniya

It's not your RAM, it's the through-put of your Internet connection.  It's a hella-big file.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Quote from: Oniya on October 26, 2010, 09:10:31 PM
It's not your RAM, it's the through-put of your Internet connection.  It's a hella-big file.

I'll say! Plus after that, You've got to download another 6.2 GB file. D:

Chevalier des Poissons

Consider downloading a download accelerator.

Ironic, no? But pratic.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A