Obsidia (Fantasy Maluk/Harem adventure) kink, bondage and noncon

Started by FromShadowlands, July 28, 2013, 10:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FromShadowlands

The world of Jaharah of adventure and danger. A vast world of dark sand, glass mountains, vast rivers and great cities. It is a world were few souls own thier own freedom and most great powers let slaves fight thier battles. It is a world of great beast, dark magic and intrigue. I hope to build many stories from this world but this is the first.

Obsidia was once a city ruled by the human Sultan families. They built thier city on the backs of mountain slaves given to them by the jackles just like the elves and Naga. The slaves fought for these men, pleased these men and worked thier city until a great rebellion. Now the city is controlled by Mamluks, great slave warriors turned Sultans. The other human families have retreated over the years and learned to accept the cities New rulers.

Jarda Raz is one of those leaders. He was a great warrior who has suffered since becoming a political leader. He has made few friends and more enemies. It is the day of his eldest daughter wedding and he is about to be betrayed. Soon what is left of his family and harem will be on the run.

There are five possible races to play in this game. We are looking for warriors and wives, servants and family.
The Mountain People: Are humans that are just made tougher and stronger.
Humans: in this world they mostly organize by male lead Sultans
Elves: Run by a female Queen and focused on women leaders. These creatures control much of the rivers and water.
Naga: Snake people that live in the wetlands.
Jackles: dog men that work mostly as slavers.

Possible character roster
Jarda Raz: warrior sultan *taken*
Head wife
Wife *taken*
Wife
Young adult son
Teenage daughter

Three to four loyal Mamluks (one taken)
Advisor (non human)

Character sheet out later unless someone wants to start one up.

CarnivorousBunny

Woop, woop!
What are the general features of someone from the mountain region?  I think I'll have my Mamluk come from there.  Is that possible? :D
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

FromShadowlands

That is where the vast majority of Mamluks come from. They are tall, well built, long hair. Almost like barbarians. Paler skin but.most likely still tan. Each has a small blue tattoo with their birth name written in the mountain tongue.

CarnivorousBunny

Awesome
Would I be able to use her?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or would this one be more believable and/or suited to the role of mountain person and cross dresser?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
my  o&o and a&a

CarnivorousBunny

It's a little hard to find an androgynous model that doesn't look like a girl with long hair is my issue, haha :d
my  o&o and a&a

FromShadowlands

Well seeing that Obsidia is run by the Mamluks I imagine you could get away with short hair.

FromShadowlands

So here is the character sheet in case we get some more interested parties. If anyone has questions please let me know, I am still learning what information to give folks to spike their interest online.

Character name:
Relation to the Sultan: (you would either be a wife, child, adviser or a member of his guard.)
Character race: (Most of the characters will either be humans from the sands or mountains but we have room for a wife or servant that is elf, naga or Jackel.)
Dominant or submissive: Power exchange is a big part of this world or culture. Many characters can still be dominant as long as they understand that the Sultan will consider himself in charge of everyone.)
Character description:
Personality:
Character history:

Player kinks: (What are the kinks you are hoping for in this story. Do you want non/con? a little bit of pain? a whole lot of pain? more passionate romance? Share with us.)

I will have the character sheet for the Sultan up by today or tomorrow.

FromShadowlands

I have another idea for a group game that I may run before this unless we have more interested. I will put up the Sultans profile and give it some time to see if interest builds.

Jinxy

I would be interested in playing a wife. Very beautiful, some what looks like a lady but tough as nails when need be. Maybe head wife? If that is still open.

FromShadowlands

Great I think we have two wives and a crossdressing guard. That might be enough for a fun adventure. Let's get some profiles up and see where we are at after that.

Jinxy

Character name: Charlotte

Relation to the Sultan: Head Wife

Character race: Human

Dominant or submissive: Is always submissive when it comes to her husband. But is Dominant when she needs to be, towards others, other wives and children.

Character description: Tall for a woman about 5'7, she has muscle though she remains very delicate looking. Blue green eyes and a dark brown hair pulled together her all around beauty.

Personality: Charlotte comes from a line of more richer family so she's for a lack of better terms a lady in the streets, she knows what he husband needs and offers it to him willingly. She is also tough as nails. Unafraid to do what needs to be done when it has to happen. Her hands are not always clean.

Character history: Coming from a wealthy family, she knows how to act like a lady when she needs to. But also knows that it is her duty above all others to please her husband in anyway she must. She's to bare him children, heirs and she is to raise them into young worth adults. Raised by a father and four older brothers after her mother died when she was twelve. She learn quickly that being a pleasing wife some times would not be enough. She learned to hunt, cook and be all around tough, unafraid of getting her hands dirty when they needed to if it meant protecting herself and her children as well as her husband. She'd do anything and everything for the ones she loved.

Player kinks:  would be interested in a little non con as well as con. I think pain would come with the non con and well, I don't have many Off's so bring it on. Maybe captured, tortured, raped, rescued kinda thing.. Romance of course. I mean her husband, there would have to be some kind of romance between them after possibly many years of marriage. But I am up for anything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Aria

Relation to the Sultan: Teenage daughter

Character race: Human

Dominant or submissive: Is submissive, concidering her mothers dominant side. Or maybe that's the reason.

Character description: Aria isn't as tall as her mother, though she looks very much like a younger version. Blue green eyes, long brown hair. Slim, less muscled then her mother.

Personality: Very sweet and soft spoken. Shy, other then her beauty she could be easily missed.

Character history: Daughter of the Sultan and his head wife, she'd there second born and she's due to be married. Her beauty has been admired so it wasn't hard to find a young man to marry her. But her shy, sweet personality makes her a perfect target for misdoings. Her mother always firm with her, her father as well though she never once doubted there love for her. She knew they would both do anything for her. Anything.

Sara Nilsson

naga?? *perks* hmmm interested if i can figure out a way to get a naga into the story. thinking.. anyone want an exotic wife perhaps?

CarnivorousBunny

Character name: Alik
Relation to the Sultan: Mamluk, a loyal member of the Sultan's guard for seven years.
Character race: A Human of the mountain clans
Dominant or submissive: Switch.  Alik recognises the hierarchy and obeys without much thought, but has been known to be forceful and assertive with people of the same or lower rank.
Character description: Alik is twenty years old, and embarrassingly slender and lanky compared to the other Sultan's guards.  Standing at five feet and eight inches, he fairly average in height.  Hardened and scarred from battle, he rarely smiles or laughs.  That scowl of his seems to be permanently etched in to his face.  Many of the other guards playfully taunt him for his beautiful face, some even jesting his is more beautiful than some of the sultan's concubines.
They think Alik does not laugh because he does not find his pretty face amusing, and they are right.  What Alik fears above all else is that he, or rather, she will be discovered. 

Her body has been scarred by many battles and crude self-treatment.  Her hands are rougher than that of pampered ladies, but she can't hide their slender shape.

Alik never speaks, for the sake of her charade she pretends to be mute, knowing her voice would be a dead giveaway.   
Personality: Before her life of slavery Alik was expressive, intelligent, full of energy, adventurous and curious.

Now Alik is reserved, stoic and hard to anger.  Frankly, it's very had to get any sort of reaction from her.  Discipline and order are the things that she lives by.  The only priorities she has over the sultan are her brother and her secret.

As a trained warrior, compassion has never been one of her strong suits.  Pragmatism rule her, however that does not mean she is completely incapable of empathy or love.  While her trust and loyalty are very hard to earn, she is a friend you would like to keep close.

From her old life, she kept her curiosity, but has learned to control it better.  Even as a slave her intelligence was constantly challenged, for her secret has kept her constantly kept her on her toes, and being highly creative and energetic in battle have kept her and her brother alive this long.

Betrayal and lies for selfish, personal gain are the things Alik finds hardest to forgive.
Character history: Alik and her brother were kidnaped at the age of five by Jackels.  Snatched from the mountains, they were brought to the dessert to be examined and raised according to their roles as future slaves.
At first they made the mistake of thinking the two were brothers, and set them both to be trained as warriors.  It was through their apathy towards their slaves that Alik's secret was born.
Alik showed more promise, and by the time her handler found out she was a girl, they had already decided that she would be one of their best quality slaves.  She was agile, intelligent, and ferocious in training and sparring.  Not wanting any complications, the Jackel simply made sure she would never be discovered. 
Along with her training she and her brother were taught sign language

Player kinks: NC, romance, light bondage, and anything in my o&o's.

I'll edit in the other information later, but this is a rough draft.

I'm thinking of giving Alik a brother, perhaps a twin brother, or a friend who makes sure she is never found out, or someone to speak for her when those around them do not understand sign language.  This person would be the one to treat her wounds and watch her back in battle (or out of it) but I'll need to sit on it for a bit.
Or maybe someone else would like to play this character?
my  o&o and a&a

FromShadowlands

I am loving the characters guys. I am getting excited about the game. Once I get my character up I will get an OOC board started as well. Please let me know if there is anything you guys need. I have run a whole lot of games in my day but no group games here on Elliquiy so let me know if I am missing something. I have big plans for this story, in fact I have three big stories that I might want to tell.

Bunny: I love zim. I think the character will work really well and I agree that having a brother would make a lot of sense. I can either play that character or you can. I am going to keep this game open for a little while hoping we can get a few more players but I am ok with folks playing multiple characters.

Jinxy: You already know that I am happy with both but I just wanted to let you know that you rock.

Sara: I think that we could have Naga's in the game as either a wife or as my trusted advisor (who I also have a relationship with). The Naga's will play a big part in the larger stories so I am fine with that. I envision them being fairly human like so it is not that crazy of a stretch.

Sara Nilsson

CarnivorousBunny

Is there anything I should know about mountain tribe culture while making my character's history?

I don't mind playing the brother, but only if no one else will.  I don't know how I'd fare if things had to go sexual with a male character :0
my  o&o and a&a

FromShadowlands

Maybe something close to this.

In this world the Naga are the main creatures that live in the inner sea where the five rivers flow into. It is a dangerous land, more swamp than sea. They are very comfortable in water and most likely are venomous. Unlike the Elves and Humans that have large political structures, the Naga travel with nomadic gangs. They have a little bit of gypsy culture to them and travel along the rivers as well.

FromShadowlands

Bunny: You most likely don't know much about the mountain culture because you were raised a Mamluk. As a small child you were either kidnapped, or sold to Jackels. The Jackels trained you to be a warrior out in the dessert. A couple of them most likely knew you were female at first but could see you were strong so they helped you hide it. At some point in your teens you were bought by the Sultan (who himself was raised as a slave but helped take over the city of Obsidia many years ago).

FromShadowlands

Ok here is our warrior Sultan

Sultan Jarda Raz of the Thirteen Defiant
Character race: Human of the Mountain Clan
Dominant or submissive: Dominant in all ways
Character description: Jarda has been a fighter all his life. He has seen many years now and is old for a warrior (mid thirties). Even though he has not fought a battle in eight years he still has a very well built body that has many scars. He is missing part of an ear from a battle. His expression is often severe, he is not a man that smiles often.
Personality: In many ways Jarda is a simple man. He knows how to fight and is gifted in the art of war. He is by no means just a brute, and has a mind for tactics. Even though he is no longer a warrior he still sees the world through the eyes of a Mamluk. He trust his men and his family. He has an honor code and is fiercely loyal to those that he has served to protect. If you violate the code he is quick to punish and can be harsh. If you push him too far or cross him he just might kill you where you stand.

But there is a soft side to him that few see. When he allows himself to relax a little bit he can be quite charming and he always makes time for his children who he feels very connected to.

Jarda is not a very good politican. He does not know how to play the game and trust the wrong people.

Character history: Jarda was raised as a Mamluk. When he was 13 he was sold to one of the great Sultans of Obsidia. He fought in the great war between Obsidia and the Elves of Rushwater. He quickly moved up the ranks until he was a general of his Sultans army. Then the rebellion happened and despite some misgivings Jarda joined the Defiant Thirteen as they overtook the city. Obsidia became the first city ruled by Mamluks and Jarda became a Sultan. He was given a wife, one of the daughters of the nobles. He was given a palace and was allowed to keep much of his army. Over the years his holdings have grown as the city prospers. He has seven wives, 11 children and a palace of servants. He also has a group of twenty Mamluk guard that are his most trusted fighters.

Sara Nilsson

FromShadowlands

Well yeah. I want this to be a dark, super sexy kind of story.

Jinxy

I look forward to playing both these characters.
Can't wait to begin. ;D

Sara Nilsson

Character name: Sarina of the Scale
Relation to the Sultan: Adviser
Character race: Naga
Dominant or submissive: submissive

Character description: Her lower body has almost incandescent green scales on the underside and a deep red rust colour on the top, as they start making way for her belly the scales seem to dwindle in number and size until there isnt a single one visible anymore by the time the skin reaches her ample breasts. Like most nagas she really doesn't understand the whole clothing thing but wears a somewhat sensible corset that mostly covers up her breasts and then tapers off to cover what would have been her crotch. When standing up she reaches almost 6 feet but her tail is easily twice that that in length, like all her kind her scales and skin quickly dry if she doesn't care for it and take regular baths.

Personality: She is a happy person most of the time, at least as long as people don't step on her tail. 100% devoted to those she care about and she would kill without hesitation anyone causing harm to children.

Character history: Born in a rather large clutch and as the youngest and smallest she easily took to the more intellectual pursuits as her larger siblings trained in the more physical arts of combat and various crafts. And as she was coming into womanhood word spread to the naga community of the newly installed Sultan, and she and a few of her siblings where sent as a gift for the nagas that he had helped save.

Player kinks: Romancy, light to medium pain, and up to kidnapped and abused.. to a limit.. if that is going to happen PM me first and lets talk it over. I am really open minded but some times the really rough stuff bothers me.

FromShadowlands

I dig Sarina. I think it makes the most sense for you to be my advisor, who I also am sometimes intimate with. I would say that aside from some small details all the characters are ready. I need to write something up for Alik's brother but otherwise we are good to go. I am going to give this one until the end of the day to see if we have any more that are interested, then I will start up the OOC and the game.

Here is a cast right now followed by other characters that will most likely be on the run with us.

Jarda Raz
Charolette "Head Wife"
Aria: My eldest daughter
Alik: My trusted guard with a secret.
Onem: Twin brother of Alik
Sarina of the Scale: Jarda's trusted advisor

Most likely two more wives (at least one will be an exiled Elven princess) will be coming along, half of Jarda's children and six more guard so that we have a fighting chance out in the world. Also Otto a well connected servant who can get us some supplies in the city.

CarnivorousBunny

FromShadowlands: Yay!  I have a brother!  I was thinking that Alik is the more talented one in battle, but her brother would be more charismatic (not being mute would really help with that), maybe even smarter outside of combat.  They'd need to be sold in a pair and never separated.  Maybe the Jackels that sold them made sure they were bought as a pair, marketing how effective they would be together.
my  o&o and a&a