Terminator roleplay

Started by general9991824, June 19, 2009, 11:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general9991824

With the confirmed demise of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, I'm interested in starting up a Terminator universe role play.  I have two quick scenarios worked out, but I'm open to suggestions if you have a different idea.

1.  Set in present time, Jack Maxwell has been targeted for assassination by Skynet for his future work with John Connor's resistance.  Fortunately for Jack, a ally was also sent back in time to protect him.  He must work with his new ally (your character which could be human or terminator depending on what you want) to survive the terminator assault and the judgment day to follow.

2.  Set during the future war, Brian Kruger is a solider in John Connor's resistance.  He has been given an assignment to make contact with a potential ally located in the ruins of St. Louis.  It will be a dangerous journey but Connor feels a small group will have a better chance to slip by Skynet than a large convoy.  To aid in the mission, John assigns a newly reprogrammed terminator (your character) to guard him.

In my mind a lot of material could be pulled from the movies as well as what was explored in the TV show. 

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.