Death Sports and Cheerleaders (Interest check and brainstorming)

Started by DKDBSD, November 04, 2010, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 05:38:56 PM
I mean cheerleaders and jerseys sort of thing :)

Erm no idea for Cheerleaders something sexy. XD Not sure about a jersey.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 06:01:12 PM
Yep :)

that will get the crowds attention ;)

If you want a certain colour tell me

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=743420
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=746365

Nah kind of boring really. XD Well if we go with your team name it should be a Scarlet outfit. I personally think it should then be a halter top and skirt.

DKDBSD

XD Right well I know for one thing we have  One Cheerleader and one player and possibly a reporter character. That is sadly not enough people. Do you know anyone?

Also I like this one http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=959566

YoungNWet

Awhh wait, more people will join :)

So have you got any idea of what stuff could happen, i have a few but i want to hear yours first.

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 06:18:55 PM
Awhh wait, more people will join :)

So have you got any idea of what stuff could happen, i have a few but i want to hear yours first.

Mostly a bit of betrayal fucking about and drinking. What about you?

YoungNWet

Drugs, Cheating, Betting, Fixing games, Turning from a low team to professional one, Stalkers, (possible Rape), Sex with different teams, Split team, Buying of players.

I got a lot more :)

DKDBSD

Carlissa

Cheating!? *Gasp*

I like the idea, but I'm not the one to go sleeping with someone else... I'm fine with being a victim, though.

Miscarrages will happen...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

I'm borrowing this from Charisma

Tsukiya Kimiko
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/Kain___Kimiko_by_Kuromu-2.jpg
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'3
Weight: (I never put this)
Measurements: (I have no idea how to work this out for a fictional character.)

Physical Characteristics: Kimiko is about 5'3 and quite petite but some what curvy with a 36 E-cup bust line ( so no she's not size zero or huge), her hair is dark blue and reaches her waist. She holds it back with a head band.

Personality: ( I also avoid this as I prefer to show it in the rp. )

Biography: Kimiko started as a Cheerleader in her high school by that point she was already a Drift ball fan. However she never wanted to play it professionally, so being a professional cheerleader was quite appealing. She was invited to the team six months previously when she and her two other cheerleader team mates, were invited to an audition. Only Kimiko made it and she instant accepted.

Edvard Storson (I came up with this name using a couple of sites. I don't expect it to be grammatically correct. If anyone here know's Swedish I would appreciate some help. I also know Edvard is the Swedish form of Edward)
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/09132008/2/f/b/5/2fb52785f2b210_full.jpg (This face plus) http://images.myspace.drewpydraws.com/animeGuyWetTowel.jpg (this body)
Nationality: Swedish
Height:  6'2
Weight: (optional)
Measurements: (Optional

Physical Characteristics: He is very tall and broad shouldered, his hair is cut so he has a neat fringe, he has no facial hair (besides his brows). His eye's are hazel. He often wears gloves to hide a scar on the back of his hand and his callous from handling a gun for years.

Personality: (See the rp)

Biography: In his early years he was forced to perform tasks for local crime boss's and loan sharks to help pay off his fathers debt. Eventually the debt grew to big even for that to help and the entire family were forced into working for them. His mother and sisters were shipped off to a brothel by the time he was sixteen he'd developed an addiction to canabis and alcohol. He assumed he'd be stuck in that life for his entire life until something happened,  he saw a business venture and went for it. Investing all of his money into the business only to gain over five times over.

He kept his uncanny ability predict which would succeed to himself steadily building up his money until he had enough to leave. That was ten years ago, he fled the country and got himself into a drugs clinic. Five years previously he made his biggest risk ever, to build a Drift ball team from scratch and take it to the top of the mega ball! Unbeknownst to him not all of his success was due to skill or luck, at least half of it was due to his "former" boss.

Hehehe a bit cliché but he'll work for this.

DKDBSD

Ok guys if we're all ready I'd like to think about actually starting the rp. At the earliest of today but I'd like to hear every ones comments first.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DKDBSD

Cool well what I need is the other two to appear but with three characters we can begin. Did you plan to make a  bio?

Carlissa

No! Why would I do that? xD

Well, I need a character outline...

DKDBSD

Quote from: Carlissa on November 08, 2010, 04:09:15 PM
The sooner the better!

I thought I'd put a blank version up here it is.

Nationality:
Height: 

Physical Characteristics:

Personality: (See the rp)

Biography:

Carlissa

Nationality: USA
Height: 5’6
Weight: It is not polite to ask a lady her weight!
Measurements: See for yourself...

Physical Characteristics: Except without the ears, Sarah Jenkins is a very attractive young woman. Her large breasts are the most recognizable part of her body, but are not the only thing that makes her attractive. Her curly blonde hair is well kept and has many admirers, and it goes well with all of her outfits. She has a soft, cute face with big child-like eyes that can be seen through her small framed glasses. She has great curves but her frame is a little thicker than the average supermodel. Her clothes are very tight and she always seems to wear tops that expose her breasts to a great extent.

Personality: In a nutshell, Sarah is clumsy, ditsy, cute, and kind. While she isn’t very smart, she tries her best at her stressful job while keeping a positive attitude. She tends to do stupid and unnecessary things for stupid and unnecessary reasons, but she never has bad intent. She tends to act suggestive and sluttish around men, like bending over and exposing her panties or pushing her cleavage into someone’s face. But strangely, she is oblivious to her sexual gestures in public.

Biography: (Can I do this later? I have no ideas for her background story…)

DKDBSD

That's awesome and I don't mind waiting for bio. It's late for me anyways I'll try and get the rp rolling this evening. (Greenwich time) Hopefully Youngnwet will have a character up.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

It's ready to go I'm just unsure on a first rp post for now. :/

YoungNWet

Nationality:
Height: 5"8

Rachael is a very athletic girl, Both on and off the field ;) She used to be a prodigy Gymnast, However as she grew she was pushed and forced by her parents to continue down the Gymnast Route. That when she ran. Everything about her old life was all about Gymnastics, not what she wanted. She hid as flyers where sent out, she saw her face on the back of milk.

She discovered the underground world of Difters, illegal games for money, she quickly became trapped in this criminal world, not only forced to play illegal games, but also raped by anyone with enough money.

But fate grinned on Rachael one day, the large metal door opened and a man stood there, "come on Rachael, we're make you a pro". Rachael has live in luxury (well her idea of it) ever since.