Oh my God! There's a difference?

Started by Inkidu, October 10, 2008, 09:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

So in case you fine people haven't figured it out yet, for whatever reason. I'm below Dixie's line and she's a naughty girl. Anyway, it never ceases to amaze me that some Northerners think I work on a farm and poop in an outhouse. However, the one that's priceless is when they start talking about the Klan.
So I was sitting there and we were talking and he asked, "Do you have a problem with the... you know the Klan?" and I said, "No, not really."

Well, my friend decides to add his two cents, and I've been waiting for this setup for years. Literally. My friend says, "It's not so much the Klan around here as it is the Order of the White Camellia. They're a lot like the Klan though." It was somewhat true, but I mean they were less influential than Barney over teenagers, but like I said I was waiting for it.

So the Northerner asks, as was expected, "What's the difference?"

To which I replied stone-cold seriously, "The Knights wear designer sheets."
My friend spewed his drink.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

The Overlord

Caity

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.