The Futanari Queen's Palace! (Transformation and Futanari nonsense!)

Started by Angie, July 03, 2016, 01:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes1266

Lol Hobbseson? :P Everything you have so far is completely fine by me. Maybe they could have some kind of rags to riches story? Starting out as orphans and working their way out to a whore house frequented by many nobles? Or something else...

Angie

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 03, 2016, 05:33:51 PM
Hmm. Perhaps less 'tourist' and more 'representative of distant nation'. The new ambassador or something from a small, almost entirely female nation, who's probably never seen a dick before, let alone attached to a woman. And then then Futa Queenie has to explain to Sapphic Queenie why her youngest daughter has changed so massively.
What sort of setting are we going for, here? Modern Earth with the weirdness being focused around Futanarion, Human-only fantasy, where magic is a bit more widespread, or somewhere between the two? Also, tech level?

To answer this a little more indepth, standard fantasy races exist, magic is out there, but most people simply use magically-enhanced tech, only a handful of people actually study magic in depth.

Also, this'll go into Extreme simply due to the transformation and possibility of extreme kinks, but the Queen has a very strict policy of "everything must be consensual". Should a person cry out in fear or shout the palace accepted safeword "Grapefruit", the Queen's very powerful guards will immediately come running to put a stop to it. Even the Queen will respect a guest's wishes, though she can tell when a lady is simply hesitant and when a lady is outright refusing.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Something along that line. like they've been house servants all their life, and worked up to being palace maids. Chestnut isn't a virgin thanks to her sister, but she wouldn't be a proper waifu pet if she didn't keep her cherry for the queen to pop.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

JoanieSappho

Let's see if this is acceptable, then.

Player: JoanieSappho
Name: Hypatia (several more names) Sapphos
Personality: Sheltered, polite, innocent and trusting.
History: As far as Hypatia is aware, she is in Futanarion to open diplomatic ties between that nation and her homeland, a small island nation with a population almost entirely consisting of women - much to the delight of the natives - although their preferences have led to a long, ongoing decline in the population. Unknown to her, however, those ties have already been made and she has been sent to 'seal the deal' by, essentially, being given to the Queen of Futanarion. Having lived a very sheltered life focused mainly on her studies (and fun with the staff), Hypatia is surprisingly trusting and open and believed her mother entirely about why she was sent to Futanarion. Not, admittedly, that the young princess would mind being the Queen's (the Futanarion one, not her mother) lover for the rest of her life.
Desired transformation: As wild as you want to let me go, somewhere off in the realms of mythical creatures, especially the ones with less human body shapes. (Sphinx, maybe?) Or, failing that, succubus.
Ons and Offs: Hypatia absolutely loves breasts. Touching them, sucking them, rubbing things against them (and having the same done to her own). Her experience has been entirely with women and while she has a passion for cunnilingus, she's never even seen a penis in her life. While she'll be happy enough to use her hands and breasts on such a thing, she'd be reluctant to have it inside her and will shy away from anything involving her butt. (Offs; Anal. Also, rough sex, blood and poop stuff).
Other:
Not Even Her Final Form
Something like this perhaps, except redheaded and with boobage?

Or, if we go succubus, (keeping the original eye colour and losing the headwings);

Angie

Sphinx would be quite lovely. She might make your body a bit more centaur like, though, simply because she enjoys people still having arms.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 03, 2016, 06:28:09 PM
Sphinx would be quite lovely. She might make your body a bit more centaur like, though, simply because she enjoys people still having arms.
Yay! Also, she will, of course, be going futa. Just positioned -and sized- appropriately for her new sphinx/centaur body.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: bokotousamurai on July 03, 2016, 06:19:35 PM
Something along that line. like they've been house servants all their life, and worked up to being palace maids. Chestnut isn't a virgin thanks to her sister, but she wouldn't be a proper waifu pet if she didn't keep her cherry for the queen to pop.
I like the idea of them having spent their lives as house servants. I was thinking they would have both been female until walnut gets turned into a futa by the queen, keeping her and her sisters virginity intact.

bokotousamurai

Baller. I've got my sheet up, so I'll just set my age to whatever you set yours.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Hobbes1266

Player: Hobbes "Hobbeson" 1266
Name: Walnut
Personality: Fairly confident, pretending to be sure of her every action, only showing her insecurities when alone with her sister, doing whatever she can to make her happy, therefore doing whatever she can to draw the queens attention and make her happy.
History: Raised as house servants along with her twin, the two worked their way up to becoming palace maids, hopping to become lovers of the queen.
Desired transformation: a futa catgirl to be the perfect pet for her mistress
Ons and Offs: Getting creampies in either hole, bearing the Queen's children, watching her sister get fucked, eating out her sister, using a strap-on on her siter, cuminflation. Tribbing and 69ing with her sister, possibly to put on a show. No offs except the usual dirty fetishes
Other: big butt!

Angie

bokotousamurai

Hobbes you didn't have to copy me verbatim, if we're going to double team it'd be only right the girls contrasted with each other I.e. I have big butt you get the big boobs, im a doting cocksleeve while you like to be dominant, im natrual you're shaved, you know things like that.
heck you don't even have boy-short hair.

Hobbes1266

I did edit a few things, I thought about editing the big butt part but I thought since they were twins it would make sense if it were kept, I'm not where to find a picture similar to what you have but a tomboy, but I'll happily look for something better

bokotousamurai

It can always wait till they get TFed, but I'll take a look, I usually find good catgirls. How bout one of Coconut from nekopara?

Hobbes1266

I found a pic I think I like, would you mind taking a look at her sheet to give me your opinion? Coconut nekopara?

bokotousamurai

Looks fine to me, and nekopara is a Erotic visual novel, (remove erotic if you buy it on Steam....fuckers) just look it up.

Hobbes1266

Angie

Kokaine

I might be interested. Will take a look at the game threads and see if I'd fit or not.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Angie

Quote from: Kokaine on July 06, 2016, 12:01:21 PM
I might be interested. Will take a look at the game threads and see if I'd fit or not.

It's all in extreme, love, and it's a pretty casual game. We're here for fun and smut!

Lindrea

I need in on this!

Player: Lindrea
Name: Veliviana Dromund
Personality: Vel is a smart lady.  Probably too smart for her own good.  She's confident in her abilities and just a bit playful.  She has a penchant for getting herself into trouble, but she trusts her friends to get her out of it if it ever came down to it.  She's hardly shy at all and very willing to give just about anything a try.
History: Veliviana was a trouble-maker during her school years and caused a lot of problems for her parents.  A lot of time spent after school in detention.  A few suspensions for disrupting classes with her antics.  She was always a clever girl, using the teachers to her advantage until it finally bit her in the ass.  So, they spent the money and shipped her off to the Queen's palace for some.. formal training.
Desired transformation:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons and Offs: Ons: Cum, everywhere.  In, on, bathing in it.  Cum Inflation, throatfucking, Submission (being turned into a pet/slave), All Flavors of Sex.  Offs: Anything to do with the toilet, most types of pain (light is fine), torture, prolapsing.  If unsure, ask!
Other: I'd like the desired transformation to also have wings (hard to find a decent pic >.< ).

Angie

Alright, you're in! Come on down to the staff thread and all the other ones.

Nastara

Oooo... I may be interested in joining in... Is it okay for players to join who strongly prefer topping or is everyone swinging all ways?
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Angie

Quote from: Nastara on July 06, 2016, 05:27:22 PM
Oooo... I may be interested in joining in... Is it okay for players to join who strongly prefer topping or is everyone swinging all ways?

However you like, baby! We've got plenty of subby ladies already!

Nastara

Hmm hmm hmm! <3

I'll have to do some thinking and see if I can't come up with a fun character!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Kokaine

I think Im gonna go with a swashbuckling adventurer type. Her intended transformation would probably be a nine tailed fox, complete with knot.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os