The Whipping Boy [M/M]

Started by Sho, August 30, 2010, 11:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

A ruler is sacred, his rule ordained by a greater power, or so the legend goes. As such, rulers cannot be touched for their indescresions, certainly not whipped, by they can't be allowed not to learn their lessons either. A close friend to them, then, a boy of noble blood, is taken with the dubious honor of being the King-To-Be's (or in the case of an underage monarch, the King's) whipping boy. When the King makes a mistake, his friend his brought before him, stripped to the waist, and whipped. The whippings can range from nothing at all to highly severe; it all depends on the rules of their regent and their tutors. The two boys learn together, hunt together, spend all of their waking time in each other's company.

I'd like someone to play a King, or a King-to-Be (or a Duke hungry for power, or someone of a powerful enough family that they would be considered important enough in terms of the lines of succession to the throne in order to warrant their own whipping boy). I'd like the two boys to be close, only beginning to wake to their mutual desires; the strange feelings that overcome them when my character is whipped, the strange desire it evokes in both of them.

I'd like the story to evolve over time, from a simple relationship where mine is a best friend and whipping boy, to where his friendship starts to garner him power, positions, and money from the monarch he's serving, in turn inciting jealousy from those around him and questions as to what the true nature of their relationship is; if they enjoy each other's company more than just during the day, if they are, in truth, lovers.

This could be set anywhere from England to France to Spain, from the 1300's up to the late 1800's; or anywhere else, in China, Japan, etc. I'm more than flexible on setting or time period or who you'd like your character to be. Please drop me a message here or shoot me a PM if you're interested or if this plot sparks a slightly different idea in your mind; I'm more than willing to change the plot around to fit my partner's needs. Let me know! I'm dying to do this plot.