Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Well, I was hoping the wall-to-wall poster would be a nice surprise. I guess you're not the right girl for me if you dont enjoy looking at a 30-foot half-naked picture of me the first thing you wake up
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

AmberStarfire

See, this is why I'm breaking up with you. 30ft posters are completely unrealistic and creepy! Do you know how much those things cost to print? The ceiling isn't that high, and if you put it widthways, it would be extremely.. surrounding, don't you think? The room isn't that big! What about my 'poster and image collection'? If you're understanding at all, you'll know it must remain where it is. You're neither sharing naked hallway chick nor turning her into a household slave to fulfil my whims and that isn't good.. nor fair, because it's nice to share.

I am afraid I must leave.

Tise

Hey look there's my ex-girlfriend's house! *Amber says: but that's my house!*  Yeah we're done.  \ ;D /
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

AmberStarfire

In your sig quote, you put 'wonder' instead of 'wander'. In actuality, Tolkien used 'wander' in his quote. This refers to the act of 'walking or moving in a leisurely or aimless way'. I'm afraid I'm going to cut to the chase and break up with you first.

;)  Sooorrry.

TheLegionary

You are always on fire, but never because of me. You off!

saphireMARIE

Sorry dude, but I think I might be in to chicks. I do love you though! Your like my big brother  ;)

Chasseybaby

You told me you liked guys and broke up with me! Its over!

Zaphod

You promised to show me your reverse cowgirl and then chickened out.  We are done, baby!

Chasseybaby

I would have if didnt strip for a living, see ya!

Zaphod

One dollar bills everywhere in the house. Can't you at least put them in a box? I am outta here.

Chasseybaby

At lest their not covered in oil and sweat, fine but the Penguin comes with me. *grabs pet Penpen and walks out*

Zaphod

I love orange juice but you never buy any because you are allergic to it! I am getting drunk on OJ after you walk out of that door.

Chasseybaby

Good luck its full of vodka.... oh wait, well nevermind. Your mean so Im glad Im going. :'(

Zaphod

You are always criticizing my painting! Sure, mine don't look as good as yours but I'll get there some day. See ya!

saphireMARIE

You look greasier than my hair does if I don't wash it! Seriously, if you ever learn how the shower works come find me!

Chasseybaby

Why are your hands red with blood... Omg wheres Penpen! *hugs her pet* Your hiding some secret from me im not sure I want to know I cant stay anymore....

Zaphod

You are that girl from Final Destination!? Oh my god, is it me next? No, I don't want to know but I am getting the hell outta here.

TheLegionary

Have we ever started? I think there is a mistake here!

Chasseybaby

I think your hot, i do, but you never have clothes on and carrying around that towel doesnt count. Going on dates and meeting my friends is so embarrassing, I cant do this anymore. loose the towel or loose me.

saphireMARIE

I'm sorry.. I love you I really do but you clearly prefer Zaphod to me and I can't stay here being second best.

Zaphod

Looking for a mistress? Good luck with that. Good bye!

Chasseybaby

Wait, why are we still arguing? See this is why we are so toxic together! You keep pulling me in... I need to go, just let me go...

TheLegionary

You don't like my bike, do you? What about my hair colour? You kee saying it is cool, but you never go out with me. You are not the man for me. Go away!

Chasseybaby

Your always messy with your hair, taking forever in the bathroom? What are you doing in there? Whatever I cant do this...

TheLegionary

You are too worried about germs and you never get rid of those weird gloves. I take a shower twice a day and even so you don't like my scent. Lots of girls are looking for me, so I have to go. See you!