.gif Reaction Thread

Started by Marx, January 20, 2015, 01:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebile

Ket

Hey everyone, sorry to interrupt, but I want to remind you all that images with children/people under 18 in them cannot be embedded. They must be linked.

The Image Rules

No embedding images or videos of anyone under eighteen, period. The medium and context are irrelevant, though you may link to such material. This includes images of underage characters in the Non-Adult Roleplaying section. If you see such an image, please click on the "Report to moderator" link to alert staff to the issue. Photos, videos, and other evidence of exploitation of minors will be reported to the authorities.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Sebile

HockeyGod

RampantDesires

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Shekinah

My O/O's

HockeyGod

Shekinah

My O/O's

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Nico

Sebile

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod