several sci-fi and fantasy ideas (M for f) Updated 10/29

Started by jacobjon, October 01, 2012, 10:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

1. Promised

This one is a bit different than anything I have tried in the past, but I think it could be a lot of fun.

She is the only daughter of a powerful figure, either a medieval king or lord. Her father sees her as little more than a bargining chip to be married off in order to create a stronger alliance with another influential family. The man that her family has picked for her to marry is everything she fears in a husband. The man is almost triple her age, but more importantly, he is remarkably cruel. She has no doubt that a life with him would be little more than beatings and verbal abuse. In an act of desperation to get out of it, she goes to her father and proposes a marriage between herself and a young lord who has come to visit. The lord is handsome, kind, and perhaps a little shy. While she doesn't realy know him, he seems like he would be infinitely preferable to the man her father wants her to marry.

The problem is that this young lord is already in love with someone else. He has been trying to convince his family to let him marry his love, who is of a far lower station than his family, for months, and was finally starting to make progress when the daughter convinces both parents that a marriage between your character's family and mine is the best course of action. The deal is made and there is no getting out of it now. They are stuck together and have to find a way to make the most of it. 

2. Star Wars: Revan and Juhani

This story takes place right after Knights of the Old Republic 1, where Revan fell to the dark side and took Bastila as his apprentice. Most of his former allies who resisted his attempt to reclaim his dark title have died, except for Juhani. She has been locked in a cell since Revan's victory, chained and gagged. Revan plans to break the jedi completely and turn her into his pet.

3. Star Trek: Deconstructing a Vulcan

A Federation starship wanders into space that is claimed by the Talavin Empire. Without warning, a Talavin vessel attacks and easily overpowers the powerful federation starship. As this is their first encounter with the Federation, the Talavin captain orders their computers downloaded and their crew scanned. Much of the crew is human, but their are a handful of aliens as well, including a young vulcan female officer. The Talavin captain claims the vulcan officer as a conquest and takes her with him.

Talavin telepathy and technology are both impressive, and a combination of the two allow the captain to break the barriers that keep the vulcan's emotions in check. She is experiencing full emotions for the first time, while the captain is manipulating those emotions to toy with her. I would like to use this story as a vessel to play with some advanced science fiction bondage. Maybe he restrains her with devices that obey voice commands, can freeze her altogether, and things like that. There are a lot of details I would like to discuss with a partner.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

jacobjon

jacobjon

"A Complicated Courtship" was added.

jacobjon

jacobjon

Star Trek: Deconstructing a Vulcan was added.

jacobjon

I cleaned up a few messy points. More ideas coming soon.

jacobjon

Changed several things around.

jacobjon

A lot of things have been dropped, added, and moved around.

jacobjon