Yes Officer! (At least 1 female character and a character of any gender needed!)

Started by IrishWolf, September 03, 2012, 04:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

Alright, so I had this interesting idea for a small group game pop into my head this morning.

Story
Two cops patrol a beat in the city, through troubled neighborhoods and rough quarters. Each and every night, them come across women, ranging from teens to their 40s, committing crime, be it simple things like spraying graffiti, to dealing drugs, robbery and worse. Maybe its gangs or they fly solo, doesn't matter. Each and every night, they have to decide, book theses lawbreakers, allow them to offer bribes or take the punishment of those they catch, into their own hands.

Setting
I don't have a setting for this. It all depends on what the group wants to play but I can see this as modern (set in a made up city), a small jump into the future, alternative history or having a complete sci-fi setting. I'm kinda digging the sci-fi but its my story, how you want to play it.

Characters
So far, I have only one defined character and thats mine. Male cop, in his early to mid thirties.

Second cop: The only thing I want about this character is that they're younger then mine. They can be of any gender and I'm willing to let them push against my character for who's in charge.

The criminals
The rest of the players. I know I said girls in the storyline and I would prefer mostly girls but I don't mind a boy character or two. I hope you like being punished.

So tell me what you think. Are you in and want to do some world building with me?

wiccaangel311

Yeah I really wouldn't mind being one of the criminals, maybe one who constantly gets into trouble ;)

AurelieCatena

If you need someone with very few limits to abuse and humiliate, you can call me!

IrishWolf

Well thats two for receiving some harsh justice. Anyone want to help me dish it out?

Belisuavious

IrishWolf

Belisuavious

IrishWolf

Excellent, the position is now filled by you Jecter.

Now then folks, before I set this up, I need your help! Whats our setting? And Whats our story, just random crime or should our two cops be trying to take down a gang or are we in the middle of a street war, taking on several gangs at once?! What do you want to play folks?

AurelieCatena

As I see them, my characters would be rather short-lived. There would be a fight, or an attack/ambush, my character would get abused/tortured, and then she would be killed or imprisoned. And then I could spawn a new character.

Sussurus

I don't have time to jump into this immediately, but if you end up going with a futuristic setting, I'd definitely be in further down the line. I want to play a holographic graffiti 'artist.'  :D

IrishWolf

Alright folks, these game will be opening friday evening, keep on giving me suggestions for a game we'll enjoy!

IrishWolf

duchess85

Darth Vader was amazed to discover that when Fett said "As you wish" what he meant was... "I love you."

Ons & Offs ~ FList ~ Request Thread ~ Absences & Apologies